*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015496-Donald-Speaks-at-the-Restoration
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1317094
Enga mellom fjella: where from across the meadow, poems sing from mountains and molehills.
#1015496 added August 11, 2021 at 1:37pm
Restrictions: None
Donald Speaks at the Restoration
Pox News on the scene on this beautiful Friday the 13th. The Restored President is about to speak:

Seven months ago... such a long long time ago... our Patriots stood up to the thieves [applause]: Sleepy Joe*, Nervous Nancy*, Cryin' Chuck* [applause] and raised our Almighty Flags on the steps of our Capitol. OUR Capitol, not theirs [applause] to [shouts of thieves, thieves, thieves] to restore our Great Nation under the White Flag of Peace. [applause] But they didn't want peace [shouts of NO, No, No] and herded our Patriots [rumbles] off to their Libtard Concentration Camps. [boos] I am here today to call all Patriots to Free them [loud shouts] and [Free them, free them] and treat their jailers in the same way. [applause as the emperor grins] I'm sure you'll be very nice to them. [rumbles] Nicer than they were to us. Nicer than they were to me [rumbles] when I tried to save them [shouts] when we tried to save them [gesturing to Junior, Erik and Evanka] from an invasion by those who never belonged here [shouts of Go Back Home]. Maybe you Patriots can show them the way [applause]. But be nice. [grumbles] No [softer] They're needed back in their s***hole countries [applause]. Once they're gone we'll start to clean our streets of vermin [shouts of glee] and when the infestation in Congress is gone [shouts of 'hang them'] No, no, no. We're just going to find a nice rest home for them, especially Slow Joe*, [laughter] maybe in a tropical place. [laughter] Our Hotel in Cuba is begging for guests. [applause and laughter] Today is the First Day of the Restoration. Now, be nice to Nancy when you see her. [points to Capitol doors] Enter in Peace.


Based on NBC News headline dated August 11, 2021: Feds warn of potential violence fueled by false election claims

*These come from: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_nicknames_used_by_Donald_Trump.

~290 words
Posted in "Blogville
57.657

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1015496-Donald-Speaks-at-the-Restoration