*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016624-Do-I-Have-Any-Plans
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#1016624 added September 2, 2021 at 7:50pm
Restrictions: None
Do I Have Any Plans?
September 2nd Prompt: Where do you see yourself five years from now?
          Where will I be in five years? What will I be doing? Hmmm, short answer is I dunno. At this moment, I have no plans for that far in the future. Sometimes, I am loathe to consider five minutes into the future.
         Of course, I would like to still be alive and kicking in five years. Ideally, I'd like to experience life as an older version of myself. Within that all too brief span I plan to continue being the me that indulges in too many delectable cookies and sips copious cups of tea.There are thousands more conversations to enjoy. Heaven forbid that I no longer engage in chin wags with those dearest to me and those I hope to encounter. I plan to continue my enthusiastic involvement with my life partner, my children and my grandgiggles.There are joint adventures yet to be undertaken.
         In five years I will have rearranged, reconfigured, and reaffirmed a plethora of words.I have no plans to cease writing.
          Oh, and did I mention the joy of reading? For my entire existence I've been an avid reader. Everyday is a grand day to devour a story. I am certain I will never be bored.
         Perhaps in five years time hubby and I will be touring North America in a RV meandering along roadways that beckon us to explore them. Becoming gypsies could be fun. If I set that as my future, I should utilize the next years to downsize, purge, cull a lifetime of accumulating stuff. After all, isn't it said that we can't take it with us?






© Copyright 2021 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1016624-Do-I-Have-Any-Plans