*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017679-Crucify-him
Rated: E · Book · Inspirational · #2243707
Welcome to my blog: I intend to share heartfelt writing about anything that comes to mind.
#1017679 added September 18, 2021 at 7:11pm
Restrictions: None
Crucify him!
Image for BCOF members to put in their blogs


FORUM
Blogging Circle of Friends Prompt Forum  (E)
This is the forum where blog prompts will be posted for the Blogging Circle of Friends.
#1901904 by Lyn's a sly fox


Create a story using these words in your entry: Serious, curious, notorious, screams, unreasonable and seasonable. Have fun creating a short story. I read recently that the market for 100 word story is on the increase. This is great practice for us all.

Ponchious Pilot asked, “ Who do you want me to release to you? The Notorious Barabbas or this man you call Jesus of Nazareth?”

The crowd screams, “Release Barabbas! Barabbas!”

Pilot then asked, ”Are you serious? What should I do with Jesus then?”

The crowds yells even louder, “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

Curious, Pilot asks, “Why? What crime has he done?”

Again the crowd answers with “Crucify him! Crucify him!”

He decides to bring Jesus inside to question him? He asked him some questions but Jesus did not say a word. So Pilot says, “You are being unreasonable to not answer me. Do you not know that I have the power of life and death in my hands?”

Jesus tells him that he would not have that power unless it had been given to him by his Father in Heaven. With this seasonal response, Pilot had him flogged and eventually gave in to allow him to be crucified at the request of the people.

© Copyright 2021 Marvelous Friend (UN: pickmarvilla at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Marvelous Friend has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1017679-Crucify-him