*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019087-October-10th-blues--You-just-toughing-me-13
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1019087 added October 10, 2021 at 10:14pm
Restrictions: None
October 10th blues & "You just toughing me?" [13+]
"You just toughing me?"

It's really hard blogging when I have 'nothing' to say. Or have plenty to say but not the energy to be tactful.

I realize that my world-view is NOT White-Identity, Anglophone, Christian-centric, Nationalist, in contrast to about half of those on social-media sites, including WDC.

See the results of this poll with over 1,600 votes.
 It's A Small World: Where are you from?  (E)
Please VOTE, to tell from which part of the World you are
#1261636 by mars


Another worthy poll with over 700 votes:
  A small world: Are you international?  (E)
Please vote to tell how "international" your life is
#1327799 by mars


My poll from 2006 but only 38 votes:
 What Day do we live in?  (E)
After the scare in London: are you optimistic, is this the end or beginning, are we One?
#1142686 by Kåre Enga in Montana


And I gasp at the concern over sex and 'bad' language by those who write horror and attend every violent movie out there. To me it appears that as long as their core values and identity aren't questioned it's okay to slash and gash and kill.

I also wonder whether LGBTQ characters and issues are tolerated at best (or Asian or African, or disabled, or mentally unstable or trans-sexual). I can't know because folks here rarely address any issue or subject they consider taboo... at least not in forums or to my face.

Does anyone realize how offensive "hate the sin but love the sinner" really is? I would like to know how far their "love" extends. Friendship? Neighbors? Job? Housing? Marriage? All the human rights they extend to the "anointed"? "I won't kill you" is not love. And explain to me how "tough love" isn't just toughing me instead of loving me because unless you personally know me (closely or intimately) I don't feel the 'love'; you're just being tough.

I should make a poll. But would people answer honestly? People have fears but are they too ashamed to admit them? The key would be in the wording.

October Tenth Blues:

To Zeke re dark skull poem (they asked whether the skulls were human): "Oh... could be. *Smirk2* If it makes it 'darker' then so be it. I don't mention the source of the skulls because it's a poem and irrelevant. If 'she' were an alien though... *Shock2* Same with giving her a name. 'Sally planting Sammy's skull' may actually make it more horrific. But it isn't a story and the focus is on feasting on those yummy grubs. *Laugh*

Harvesting the skulls  (13+)
Now worms and grubs were fattened and ready to eat; free verse in the graveyard garden.
#2259834 by Kåre Enga in Montana


21 victims entered for disposal by the QoD. Ah... Darleen, we *HeartBl* you.

I ate two beef burgers. One with dressing, the other with cheddar. Thinking of Robert...

I'm sad. I was hoping to meet Nick today. Today is Gary's birthday. I miss them both.

I tried to find a lament I wrote "on the tenth day of the tenth month...". Can't find it.

Finished "Still 2together" yesterday. The extra 5 episodes were better than the first 13. An 8.0 instead of a 7.5. For me, a series is weakened if the story isn't thought through beginning to end before the first scene is filmed. Character development is crucial and if 2 characters are to get together then there should be 'chemistry' real or faked by the actors.

"1000 Stars" felt 'real' (9.5) and "He's Coming to Me" (9.2) had awesome character development and chemistry. "Fish in the Sky" had neither (7.0).

I think "Lovely Writer" (9.0) had a wonderful gender-bending side couple (Tum & Tiffy) and is a must-see for its insight into the Thai BL industry.

~530 words
Posted in "Blogville
5.101

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019087-October-10th-blues--You-just-toughing-me-13