*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019151-2021---Day-12-General-Theme
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Women's · #2139377
Arlynn's story - 2017 edition; 2021 Edition (Zayda'a Story)
#1019151 added October 13, 2021 at 12:44am
Restrictions: None
2021 - Day 12: General: Theme
Oct. 12: - General: Theme
(1) Theme. What is the theme (see below) or moral of the story?

Love conquers all!

(2) Resolution. Brainstorm ways you could resolve the conflict(s) within the confines of the theme. You are not required to identify a chosen resolution from your list of possibilities yet, so really think outside the box! Anything goes.
Trace's love teaches Zayda what to look for when other boys try to use her and claim her as a prize - "sex with a witch is supposed to be a supernatural experience." the boys in the village say as they taunt her.
Zayda's love give Trace confidence to defy his Grandfather and follow his heart in love, but also in his choice of career.
Zayda's love of Trace has her stepping up and defying Lorraine when she finds out her is sick and needs her expertise. Lorraine beside herself with worry evetually gives way and finds her fear dissolving as she realizes that Zayda is actually good for her son.
Grandfather sees his life being very hollow when this family step up and confront him and his tyrany - He learns of Zayda's magical abilities later - once she has won over Lorraine and saved Trace. Zayda confronts his bullying ways and puts him in his place.

Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2021 πŸ’™ Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
πŸ’™ Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019151-2021---Day-12-General-Theme