*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019403-2021---Day-27---Freestyle-Brainstorm-Research
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: 13+ · Book · Women's · #2139377
Arlynn's story - 2017 edition; 2021 Edition (Zayda'a Story)
#1019403 added October 27, 2021 at 11:27pm
Restrictions: None
2021 - Day 27 - Freestyle Brainstorm, Research
Oct. 27: - General: Freestyle Brainstorm, World Building or Research â–¼

(1) Spend at least fifteen minutes clarifying things through ""What If"" brainstorming, mind mapping (see resources at the bottom of the calendar), freestyle writing, lists, drawings or research. You may also choose to use this time to finish a previous assignment that needs more time.

(2) Update your characters, definitions and settings lists as needed.

I did write down one story thought today - Trace uses his Grandfather's car service - limo and driver to pick up and take Zayda out to Coney Island on their second date. He normally would never use this service, but with Zayda's sensitivities he is able to give her a way to maove through the city without the stress and anxiety of using public transit would give her. He wants her to see the ocean and experience a day at Coney Island with him - with the out of saying they can leave if it gets to be too much for her.
By then she has built up a tolerance and a way to dull her senses as she moves through the city. Staying close to Greenwich Village and the University helps as it is much more laidback and upbeat.

I worked on Day 26 stuff. I need to put what I came up with in my Plottr and / or WDC portfolio - thing is I almost need to focus in on these characters and write about them to get a sense of their point of view and who they are as well rounded characters. I mean, I did not think Adwina's mother would be living with her in NYC, but I think she wanted to be there to welcome Zayda. She is probably in town to see her agent and editor as well before she whisks off somewhere else. I am thinking Adwina's father has passed away, he may have been a professor making them stay in the city. Now that Fiona is a widow, she is free to move about and the city is not as exciting as it once was - particularly when her husband was alive. She may decide that she does not want to spend the winter months in the city and since she is financially sound, I would say she would prefer to go to Europe for the winter months and not follow other 'hicks' to Florida.
Where is Damian? What is he doing with his life?


Logo for Writing.Com Moderators - small.
For new Mods!


My owl signature from Gemini Gem.
© Copyright 2021 💙 Carly (UN: carly1967 at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
💙 Carly has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019403-2021---Day-27---Freestyle-Brainstorm-Research