*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019773-Oct-21-Outline-revision
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing · #2094067
Challenges and activities
#1019773 added October 21, 2021 at 10:04am
Restrictions: None
Oct 21 Outline revision


Oct. 21: - Plot: Outline Revision #3 ▼

(1) Review your plot elements thus far and organize them into your outline.
(2) Fill in any gaps in your outline template and/or flesh out more details.


A fairly ordinary guy is living his life in Los Angeles with a new dog. He is a bike courier by day and a poet, and a male escort by night treating old ladies a good time.

A 2020-year-old Chinese book shows up at an auction. Wolf Meyer buys it cheap because no one recognizes its significance to the world. He meets a girl, beautiful redhead Poppy Ryan. They start an affair. Strange events occur in their lives (the house is suddenly set on fire, pets disappear, the main character experiences mysterious phenomenons like knocking sounds in the middle of the night, pawprints in the bathroom, reflections in mirrors).

Together they investigate China with the help of professor Xiao Tan. They meet monsters in Beijing. The Book predicts a deadline for a significant disaster that hits their city (Los Angeles) and will kill many people. Can they stop the prophecy? The answer is the Book. By defeating the monsters, he gets into another state of mind and reads the Book differently.

The message he now reads in the Book (the riddle) is explained to him, and he knows how to save Los Angeles. Then the Book disappears, and Poppy with it. She played him all along and turned out to be an ancient monster as well. She is out there to control the world.





© Copyright 2021 WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 (UN: wiesblaize at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
WakeUpAndLive️~🚬🚭2024 has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1019773-Oct-21-Outline-revision