*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
4
6
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021253-Letting-My-Hair-Down
Rated: 18+ · Book · Personal · #2017254
My random thoughts and reactions to my everyday life. The voices like a forum.
#1021253 added November 9, 2021 at 8:21pm
Restrictions: None
Letting My Hair Down
PROMPT November 9th

You are having a very realistic dream. In this dream, you are approaching a castle. What unusual reason do you have to be at this castle? What do you say to the two guards standing outside it to gain entrance?
         
         
         
         
         
         
         
Guards: "Halt! Who goes there?"
         Me: "Huh? You can see quite clearly that it's me. Let me in."
         Guards:"Do you have a castle pass?"
         Me : "What's that? Is it a ticket, or something? Did I miss the ticket agent?"
         Guards:"None shall pass."
         Me: "None like no one? I'm a somebody I assure you. Announce my presence, you'll see."
         Guards:"There's a list, a privileged list."
         Me:"Am I dreaming? I did not waltz over here for the sake of my health. I was summoned."
         Guards:"You couldn't have been. The Royal Summoner was called away."
         Me: "He spoke to me a day ago."
         Guards: "He's a mute."
         Me:"Oh, that's unfortunate. Someone requested I make an appearance. Is there a secondary Summoner? Maybe a Sub-Summoner?"
         Guards:"Well, there's Bob."
         Me:" Great, What does Bob do?"
         Guards:"Bob's a floater. I think today he's ringing the bell."
         Me: "Up in the turret? I'm here to check the bats in the belfry. Can you get in touch with him?"
         Guards:" Nope. Rapunzel's away, too."
         Me:"Rapunzel? The one with the long hair? What's she got to do with Bob?"
         Guards:" He's trapped up there. Rapunzel pulled him up."
         Me:" Do you not have a ladder? Isn't there one lying about since the last storming?"
         Guards:"Storming of this castle is prohibited. The local union frowns upon such unnecessary action. Basically, we stand here, look stern and deny entry."
         Me:"This doesn't make any sense."
         Guards:"We're just extras in your dream. We don't know what to tell you. Maybe you meant to visit another castle?"
         Me:"That could be a possibility. My vehicle needs a new windshield. Before I fell asleep I was leafing through the yellow pages of the phone book. I believe there's a Castle Auto Glass. That doesn't explain the bats though.
         Guards:" Don't make us say it lady. Your dream, your crazy thoughts. Come on, you know. Bats in the belfry?"












© Copyright 2021 SandraLynn Team Florent! (UN: nannamom at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
SandraLynn Team Florent! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1021253-Letting-My-Hair-Down