*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022489-End-of-Life-30dbc29
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1022489 added December 3, 2021 at 1:29am
Restrictions: None
End of Life 30dbc29
30dbc29

*sent* Ray "Shuffling Off the Mortal Coil: Start now. I chose other paths when I was young. I now wish I would've chosen the one you depict. But then I wouldn't be sitting here in puddles. *HeartO* Everyone at WdC should read this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgl-VRdXr7I

*sent* Norma Jean "September 29 - 30 DBC - and this was Nov 29th: Yes, we are old. *Smile* The life I led will be remembered for a short time once I'm gone. I vaguely remember my Uncle Eddy, born 1874 in Sweden... it may take some time for you to be forgotten. Very lovely entry.

Jenn "Invalid Entry: Make a living will with copies to your lawyer making it explicit what your wishes are. Dead is dead but this is about your relationship with family, and their respect while you are alive seems to be key. I'm not afraid of Death as I believe my soul returns to its Creator, but I'd rather that my family have nothing to do with my mortal remains. Burial is fine.

Viv "Accomplishments A Legacy: Animals are important family to the homeless. A foundation sounds great.

Sonali "How we remembered Mom - #30DBC: Very nice way of saying thank you by making others happy. Children can give so much joy. WdC: Schnujo can help with how to memorialize your account.

Marvilla "Life’s accomplishments : I want my life to be a reflection of God’s love... a worthy goal.

Robert "Future Perfect: A very rational approach. Am I surprised? *Smile* I, on the other hand, am too emotional for my own good. My nightmares indicate that my 'issues' are not resolved. Which would be good place to start as I'm a tad closer to the edge than you are.

Sumojo "It’s almost over: You have a good attitude. *HeartO* Many vibrant seniors here in their 90s. There's always new things to see and do if you are young at heart.

QP "Satisfaction: Finding a way to make something happen is a key. Time/job/health/timing/family/money ... all better or worse excuses dealt with by a change of perspective. Instead of making Ireland fit into your life, make your life fit around your dream of Ireland *Countryie*. You're half-ways there already. Send postcards. (not sent: Finding a way to make something happen is a key. Money is a common barrier many use as an excuse. Finding ways to spend less is only part of an answer. Time/job/health/timing/family ... all better or worse excuses dealt with by a change of attitude. Instead of making Ireland fit into your life, make your life fit around your dream of Ireland. // not posted: And yes... this applies to huser:cathartes02, huser:rig0rm0rtis, suser:kat47 and even huser:sumojo as well. I could sit down with any of you and figure it out (over coffee or tea), just as you could sit down with me and help me sort out my issues *Rolleyes* better than I can alone. Find that person who holds the key to your dream... and make it happen. [Free advice as I'm not good at following my own advice.]

Kathie "WDC 30 Day Blogging Nov. 29, 2021: The stepsons each have a life. The two sons need to find one. Can they both move into your place while you and your husband take that trip around the world that includes Ireland? [well... it ends in Ireland because you're moving there but they don't have to know that... yet *Smirk2*] Or... you could just move to Ireland and have both sons visit. They can arrange a work-vacation from Ireland... many do. In the meantime those photos aren't going to upload themselves. Not a bad idea to think about nephews, nieces, grandkids ... one of them may be able to help and actually have an interest in preserving those albums themselves. Don't leave them to someone who will put them in the trash (there's always one in every family). Just my opinion... I need to straighten out end-of-life issues as well. It'll free me up to make decisions as to what I want to do with my life until then.

Petra "Just continue...: My friend and neighbor came through cancer with flying colors. But when it came back... she made the decision to not fight it. I still have a note from her on my door. We all have choices. There are no wrong decisions in the end, but some aren't easy. *Care*

Cappucine "moribund: New homes for kitties *HeartO*. A lovely idea.

Mike "Lebensende [30 DBC entry]: I've met a number of folks... a very worthy idea. I strongly suggest beginning in Australia, Malaysia and India as long distances seem longer with age. Even Europe can be a long flight. Find someone who can fill in for your family responsibilities ... and go. Meet QP in Ireland... I suggest late May.

Sox "November 29, 2021: I'm lousy at self promotion. Many people equate money with success and nothing else matters. Not me. Yes, I'm published. Yes, it has been awhile. No, I have no energy to put myself out there.

© Copyright 2021 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1022489-End-of-Life-30dbc29