*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023207-Two-Weeks
Rated: 18+ · Book · Biographical · #2260969
A small town life in a small town library.
#1023207 added December 14, 2021 at 4:55pm
Restrictions: None
Two Weeks?
It's been two weeks since I wrote here!*Shock2* My life is mostly quiet so not a lot to share.

The rest of my weekends this year, and the first of next year are filled.It's that busy time of year!

This weekend I'll be dog sitting. She's a half poodle-half Australian sheperd. She looks more like a labradoodle. She's a big character and thinks she's a lapdog. I love spending time with her.

Next weekend (Christmas!), I'll be heading north of the Red River to spend a few days with my sister. After our mom and aunt passed the family has pretty much splintered. We plan to have snack stuff, and hopefully, tamales if I can find someone selling any.
Christmas day she's cooking spaghetti.

A story of Christmas past: I didn't go to my family's as much for holidays or other trips once I became a teenager. After a few years I decided to go up for Christmas. My aunt was so excited! My favorites that she made were her spaghetti and her German chocolate cake. She decided to make both for Christmas. My cousin was soooo mad! She felt we should have a traditional meal with all the fixins.

On New Year's Eve or Day my best friend, her hubby and I are having our Christmas. They are taking me to Joe's Crab Shack. I love that place! I'm a big fan of seafood.

I'm looking forward to all the upcoming quality time but will be ready for some rest and quiet time when it's over.

© Copyright 2021 Nikola~Living the Dog Mom Life (UN: nmarshall at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Nikola~Living the Dog Mom Life has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1023207-Two-Weeks