*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024304-Meditation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1024304 added January 7, 2022 at 7:36am
Restrictions: None
Meditation
Mind depends on thoughts.
Consciousness is beyond thought. Consciousness arises out of ignorance
(the primordial state – the Absolute). Ignorance becomes knowledge.
When one leaves the body, the knowledge
recedes into ignorance.
One who recognizes this is a siddha.

Due to contact with maya,
this delusion is called God.
He too is maya.
There is not an iota of truth in this world. Many people study yoga, which is the joining of knowledge and ignorance. In the end, all is ignorance. It has to be realized that consciousness itself is ignorance.
When there is no consciousness there is no time, and vice versa.
What is the meaning of time?
If there is no consciousness, can one recognize time?

You are the power that takes continuous photographs of the five elements. You do not make any effort there.
Therefore there is no doer.
You may say that you own nothing, but do you even own yourself?
Knowledge is the source of ignorance, and vice versa. The recorded tape repeats itself. Does it have any intelligence?
Exactly like that, the impressions that have been recorded in your consciousness since childhood do the talking.
Is this understood? The tape and your consciousness are of the same category.

The fact that we remember ourselves is the main ailment. It results in thought and carries out all mundane dealings. Time, maya and Brahman (the manifestation) are the same. Paramatman is not of the nature of consciousness. It is the perfect, pure vijnana, prior to consciousness. It is not born out of a womb. The experience of the imperfect state has needs like hunger, thirst, etc. That is how it is recognized. Enjoyments are there so long as there is maya of the form of consciousness.


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1024304-Meditation