*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025113-January-21-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1025113 added January 21, 2022 at 8:35am
Restrictions: None
January 21, 2022
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

For my blog "Prompt: Luke 7:23 And blessed is he whosoeuer shall not be offended in me."

Have you ever felt angry or offended by God? Write about it.

I think we have all been angry at God at one time or another and God is okay with that. He knows that His "thoughts are not our thoughts" as Isaiah reports so misunderstandings will occur. When they do occur we are likely to be "offended."

Being offended however does not mean that I grab all my toys and leave. Nor does it mean I overreact and begin living in an ungodly manner. What it does mean is that I am upset by something and I let God know that I am upset. If you do not believe it is okay for belivers to get angry and frustrated with God then you have never read Psalms! David was often very angry and frustrated with God. He accused God of going to sleep on the job. He asks if God cares. There are times when David was right down mouthy with God, yet these expressions of anger made it into our Bible because David was honest. What is moreso is that God called David a "man with a heart like God's heart."

If David had a heart like God's heart and David expressed anger toward God, then it means it is okay to not understand God. It is okay to be angry at God. The key is to do so without losing faith.

For my blog Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Data and found this planet: Dave writing
 The Gift  (E)
My response to John's poem "Winter Morning" for "The Journey" workshop.
#1642441 by Dave
. Write about this in your Blog entry today.

I have no idea who "Concordia" is but I agree that one of the best ways to come to grips with the world or a situation one is in is to write about it or talk about it. I don't know how many times I have written or talked about a problem I have had and suddenly heard or read myself speaking the solution.

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2022 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025113-January-21-2022