*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025168-January-22-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1025168 added January 22, 2022 at 5:29am
Restrictions: None
January 22, 2022
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. WilcoxImage for BCOF members to put in their blogsBlog City image small

For my blog Prompt: How does it stir your soul to consider God's wrath fell on Christ instead of sinners?"

To be honest, my mind still has trouble wrapping around the concept. I am human and I tend to think in human terms. It is difficult for me to think like and understand God. I have to take it on faith that He loves me and forgives me no matter what. This becomes even harder when I find myslf in a patterm of sin. I know better than to sin. I know sin is harmful to me and therefore God hates it. I know God wants only the very best for me. Yet I find there are some sins that are nothing short of addictions. Try as I may I cannot overcome them and find myself engaging in them even though I know they are against God's will. At this point the accuser steps in with "See, I told you so. You're week and useless to God. God cannot forgive you because you intentionally, flippantly, and defiantly sin against Him. You are useless and lost."

At this point all I can say is "Yes. I am weak and helpless. I'm addicted to sin and will be as long as I remain in this flesh. However Jesus died for me once and forever. No matter how rebellious my attitude and no matter what you maay say Accuser, I am covered with the blood of the Lamb. Every sin I ever committed, continue to commit, or ever will commit was forgiven at the cross. Jesus did not save me and expect me to keep myself saved by living perfectly ever after. Jesus saved me period and that is the end of the story."

For my blog "Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Elsa and Sven of Frozen and found this planet: Prosperous Snow celebrating writing
 Each Sunday is a New Beginning  (E)
Prompt: A News Beginning
#2165340 by Prosperous Snow celebrating


Write about this item in your Blog entry today."

I have reached a stage in my life that every day is Sunday. Every day, every moment, is a chance to regroup and begin afresh. It is a great way to live. Done right it leads to success.

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2022 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025168-January-22-2022