*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025978-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-170-Its-About-Time
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1025978 added February 3, 2022 at 5:06pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 170, It's About Time
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 170
Dear Grandsons
It looks like we are off the very bottom of winter temperatures, and I am glad. It will still be cold, but it was worse and will now get better. It has been to long since I have written. Lukas and Levi you are going to be thirteen soon. You guys were so little. Where has the time gone. Now you are bright well developed and health teenagers. Go for it guys. I have to tell you being a teenager is a great place to be, but it will end all too soon. We are looking forward to seeing you on your birthday outing.
Like I wrote I should have and wanted to write sooner than this. But the enthusiasm was not there. There has not been much to write about. The fishing has not been good lately. I have been out some, But with two skunks on the ledger. I have been doing our new year and past year bookkeep. Internet sales have been slow. I have been adding some new listings The internet auctions have been tough for me. It seems I have an inner voice that holds me back from over bidding, which is a good thing. I will not chase items and over bid. It seems like so many people have no sense of value. Or they just want to spend money they have too much of. Or maybe it is just my conservative ways in my old age. I feel I am getting farther and farther out of the loop. And as I always happens this time of year I get down. But the bottom line is I did not write.
Now today I will write as I go along, so I will hold this place for now. I am back after doing internet booth listings and adding the items to inventory. I have not been sleeping good at night. It seems I am tired before going to bed. But when I get there, I start coughing and someone turns on the movie "This is your life Fathertymme" I just have to watch it or listen to it. The lights flicker and thier is no commercials. So, I am awake and stay that way too long. It has always been that way. I rethink things and visualize my coming day. So, I work a good part of the night. Then do it again tomorrow. Also, I have a problem with worry about the wife's and my future, how we will get along as we age. I need learn to pray more and worry less. But that is difficult. I try to visualize a blank sheet of paper or a blank computer screen with everything deleted. It does not work most of the time.
It is time to close this out and get started with the bookwork. It is best if I do not get distracted when I am doing numbers. My age is showing. I hope to write again soon.
Have a blessed Evening

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1025978-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-170-Its-About-Time