*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026093-2522---Invincible
Rated: 18+ · Book · Writing.Com · #2251487
Guided by prompts from WDC blogging challenges... and of course, life
#1026093 added February 5, 2022 at 1:13pm
Restrictions: None
2/5/22 - Invincible
Soundtrack of Your Life Logo
Theme - Last Year's Playlist. Which songs were you listening to most often over the past year?

February 5. Momma's birthday. Momma had/has a lot to do with my love of different kinds of music. As I was growing up and finding who I was, she was open to hearing rock, rap (to some extent), loved country and classic rock. She still loves country and classic rock. Just as she encouraged me to love music of all kinds, she did the same for my girls as they were growing up as well. She took my oldest to see a band called Skillet that she had never heard play before my daughter and nephew asked if they could go to the concert. She listened to the music and deemed it acceptable to take the kids, young teens at the time. She had as good a time at the concert as the kids did. She's also the one who introduced me to the Christian rock band. The older I get, the more I appreciate my mom and all she has done for me throughout the years. She and my Dad gave me the foundation to become who I am today, taught me morals, inspired my life.
This is for her. Take a listen. I never thought Christian music could sound like this.

Happy Birthday Momma.




About the band:

About the song, lyrics and such:




© Copyright 2022 LeJenD' Looking Up (UN: lejendpoet at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
LeJenD' Looking Up has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026093-2522---Invincible