*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026197
Rated: 18+ · Book · Fanfiction · #2263987
As a new foot slave to Princess Peach, Toadette's life is taken for a hectic, erotic ride.
#1026197 added February 7, 2022 at 12:30am
Restrictions: None
Chapter 14 - Bathing Her Highness
By the early morning hours, I had already dressed and eaten. Well, mostly dressed. With my sneakers lost to the underwater rivers, another footwear had to suffice today. Flip-flops? Not my preferred choice. Besides, I didn’t need my toes exposed if we were going back to Toad Town Tunnels.

Aside from my flip-flops, the only other option was my pink flats. Looked like I’d be rocking those for the day. After that, I just had to throw on a pair of stockings, and I’d be set to go.

For this morning, Her Highness had summoned me into her bathroom for 6AM. Getting there wasn’t too far of a trek. A few stairs, entering Her Highness’s room, nothing new. But, once inside the bathroom, the richness of Her Highness began to strike me.

The bathroom’s scale alone could leave someone awestruck. It was no smaller than her actual bedroom. And that room felt like a large sports field. Lots of golden and creamy-white colours blasted the place, with all the surfaces so shiny I could see my reflection.

And if you looked left from when you walked in, roughly 40 metres away, a gigantic bathtub stood high in the air. You could call that a regular swimming pool, and I’d believe you. The tub was 7 or 8 metres tall at a glance, and a staircase built into it led you to the top.

Even though my mind was blown, one question pestered me. What exactly was I supposed to do in Her Highness’s bathroom? I was told to wait here, but when was something going to happen? She couldn’t have wanted me to clean anything based on how polished these walls and floors were.

After what felt like forever, the bathroom door finally opened again.

“Excellent. You’re here.”

Her Highness stepped before me, wearing a lightweight outfit. Barefoot this time, instead of in her traditional heels. Thanks for giving me an inkling of what I was in for.

My posture hastily straightened. “What am I doing today, Your Highness?”

She lifted one of her feet, showing me the underside. And yuck. It was filthy. Not in a caked-on manner like her daughter had the second day, but splotchy. Like someone had taken a paint gun full of soil and blasted it on her.

“Around four, I’d taken a trek through the castle grounds. The courtyard, the garden, just relaxing before the sun could rise.”

Her Highness pointed down to her feet, puckering her lips. The message was obvious, so I complied, kissing the tops of her feet. Disgusting, but better than the bottoms, at least.

“But as you can see, I just might have taken the walk barefoot.”

As her feet continued to receive kisses, she curled her toes up and down.

“And as happy as it makes me not to have my feet restricted in tight-yet-fashionable shoes, a princess can’t go about her day with filthy feet. As I’m sure you’re aware.”

I nodded.

“How fortunate then that you’ll be licking them to perfection. Right?”

Damn it all. This is exactly what I avoided doing with Princess Daisy. And now I was going to have to do with Her Highness, whose feet dwarfed the already-large feet of the crazy princess.

“Yes, Your Highness,” I mumbled, giving her filthy big toe a smooch.

The tall lady walked away to activate something on the wall. It looked to be a dial. In a few seconds, the entire room started to vibrate. What followed was the beige curtain masking most of the bathtub splitting to each edge of the massive tub.

And as this went on, another horror happened right in front of me. Her Highness began removing her clothes. Nope, nope. There were things my eyes didn’t need to see, and the naked body of our princess was one of those.

Blinded I may have been, but deaf I wasn’t. Her footsteps got farther and farther away, eventually going above me.

“I can’t wait on you forever, Toadette.”

How I wish she could. Up the stairs I went, reaching the bathtub’s edge. Thankfully, it was so broad I didn’t risk falling off.

“Now then, let’s see you get to work.”

With Her Highness’s blackened feet waiting to be licked, I had to learn how I could stall this out. This mouth was not ready for the load of nasty dirt she wanted to shovel in it. So, my first move involved rubbing my thumbs along her soles. A prep thing if you will. She wouldn’t get mad over a massage, right?

Usually, if I feel dirt on my own feet, it’s kinda smooth and grounded into them, like powder. But here, the dirt had a very rough and pronounced texture. It was loud and proud.

One minute in, and Her Highness already folded her arms. So much for my stalling strategy. She left me with no choice but actually trying to lick her feet. The very tip of my tongue trilled against her big toe. It was like awkwardly hugging that one relative you’re never around. Minimal contact let’s put it bluntly.

“If I wanted a poor job done, I’d have picked any other Toad in this castle, sweetie.”



Man, what would it take to please this woman? Screw it, I put my whole tongue to use. Better to just rip the bandage off than do it slowly. One slow lick up her bunched-up toes left me smacking my lips. Not because it was tasty, but because it was so coarse. A ridiculous amount of dirt was caked into her feet.

While I suffered, Her Highness started rubbing soap on her skin. “Oh, you’ve still far to go before I can actually call you a talented foot slave.”

You know, she’d only recently adopted this idea, right? What would she know about what makes a good servant? I’d think the crazy orange-haired princess would be more of an expert in this field.

“Enjoying yourself up there, Peachy?”

Speak of the devil. Sprinting up the stairs was the desert lady herself. Each footstep sounded like a brick crashing on tile floor. If she’d gone any faster, she might’ve cracked a hole in this tub.

Her Highness jammed her toes in my mouth. “I was…”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever. Now, pardon me, but I’ll be taking Toadette here.”

Before Princess Daisy could hoist me from under my armpits, Her Highness wrapped both her legs around my neck. This was worse than when she had the collar on me. For a princess who gets kidnapped every other month, I didn’t expect her to have remotely impressive body strength.

“Excuse me, but since when was she your slave? You’ll have to wait until I’m finished with her.”

Oh, great…

Princess Daisy clenched onto Her Highness’s legs, tightening the grip they had on me.

“Hey, you lent her to me, remember? Right now, she’s mine!”

As the two princesses bickered, I found myself in a truly surreal position. People were fighting over me. Of course, it was for a stupid reason, but still, I was being fought over. And by royal people, nevertheless. It almost made me forget about the lack of oxygen going to my brain. Almost.

Princess Daisy slapped Her Highness’s leg, yelling, “Fine!”

Then, she got on her knees, right next to me.

“Make this hard all you want. I’m the queen at coming up with solutions.”

Said the lady who relied on me to attack a Blooper yesterday. Her Highness, chuckling, lifted her legs and placed her feet back in their former position. This time, however, she crossed them at the ankles. Her left foot wiggled its toes in front of my face while her right foot slapped Princess Daisy across her lips.

I did a double-take when the princess wrapped her mouth around Her Highness’s dirty heel. First, no one’s mouth should ever open that wide. Second, why would she even participate in this nasty act? Someone with her ego should scoff at the idea of someone else’s dirty foot in their mouth. But on the contrary, she appeared pretty unphased by the ordeal.

While I sat undergoing a slow and gruelling cleaning of Her Highness’s feet, Princess Daisy was set in overdrive. Hearing her slurp on that foot was like listening to a blender. And this was the bravest moment I’d ever seen from her, as she had her complete tongue working on the foot at prima speed. Fascinating in a way.

Did Princess Daisy like this at all? No, it couldn’t be. She wasn’t moaning or doing anything to suggest she enjoyed it. Maybe when she had to work, she just put full effort into it. As she went up and down Her Highness’s wide sole, I still focused on cleaning the toes. Ugh, so much dirt occupied them.

“This is a wonderful start to a morning, isn’t it, Toadette?” Her Highness asked.

I shrugged my shoulders, swallowing a bit of sand. “Yes, Your Highness.”

Princess Daisy chuckled, licking between Her Highness’s toes. “Please, she’d rather be at my feet than your ugly things any day of the week. Bet on it.”

Was this clown trying to get me killed? I had no intention of drawing a line between the two princesses. Just give me my pay, and I’d be good.

Her Highness yanked her foot out of my mouth and pushed the top of it into my cap. This led to her heel hovering right in front of my nose, albeit a small distance away. The scent was non-existent, truth be told. I’d expected her feet to smell like some nasty corn chips, but no, it was just very earthly at most. You’d have to try to find a heavy scent.

“You really think that your putrid feet hold a candle to my giant beauties?”

“Ask Toadette. This girl loves her some smelly toes.”

Uh, could I get a say in this? A lot of assumptions being made here without my input.

Her Highness returned her foot back down to my mouth.

“Perhaps we’ll have to test that theory before you go back to Sarasaland.”

“You know I won’t take ‘no’ for an answer.”

Yeah, sure, add more to the list of stuff I’m trying to avoid. I could barely handle one of them at a time, let alone two. Who knows? In the days to come, Her Highness or Princess Daisy would forget about their little experiment if it went unmentioned. Fingers crossed that that would happen.

“Ta-da!”

What the? That fast!? Her Highness’s right foot was completely soaked, with Princess Daisy licking her lips. What in the hell was she made of?

While I took my time working on the left foot, the princess slammed into my side.

“Let’s pick up the pace, why don’t we?”

Well, now we both had the task of licking Her Highness’s left foot. I still took care of the top half, but Princess Daisy concentrated on the bottom. If she was trying to light a fire under my butt, mission failed. My speed plunged into snail-tier levels. Sorry, but my tongue was in no rush to accidentally bump into hers.

Taking a break from Her Highness’s toes, I descended to the ball of her foot. A simpler matter, for sure. So long as my lips kept a tight suction on the ball, Princess Daisy’s mouth wouldn’t be a concern at all. But unfortunately, things couldn’t be so simple, could they?

The dirt here clung on worse than the dirt covering the toes. Seventy tongue swirls later, and only then did it loosen up. The wet dirt dripped down Her Highness’s foot and onto Princess Daisy’s lips, who was busy sucking on the heel.

Before I could react, she took hold of my cheeks. “Finish up on those toes, Toadette!”

Immediately, three of Her Highness’s toes busted through my lips. The other two didn’t play nice either. They had a love for pinching my cheek. And the three toes in my mouth took up so much room, they blocked my tongue’s movement. It was a sitting duck!

Nevertheless, Her Highness began moving her toes within my mouth, effectively turning me into a stationary foot-wash machine.

The intense pressure forced tears to trickle down my face. Believe it or not, things only amplified from there. On the right side of me, something wiped across my lips. It couldn’t have been the toes since the texture was too soft and spongy.

Well, I took a little peek and saw Princess Daisy’s wet lips licking between the other two toes. Her tongue would hit my mouth in the process. EW!! And because her head was now behind Her Highness’s feet, when that tongue jabbed straight into me, it looked like she was kissing me. Where’s the bottle of cleanser when you need it?

What felt like an eternity started to end when Miss Sarasaland backed off, leaving me choking on those dirty toes. Although, she at least had the courtesy of pulling my head back. That left a thin trail of saliva between my lips and Her Highness’s big toe, which flexed back and forth.

Her Highness shook her head, still smiling. “Always a show-off, aren’t you?”

“You say it like it’s a bad thing.”

Princess Daisy pushed Her Highness’s feet into the deep bathwater, wiping her hands together.

“Now, you get yourself prettied up while I take little Toadette with me.”

To see someone talk so casually to Her Highness was something to behold. Especially given that this princess seemed to have no objections to sharing her true thoughts. Then again, could a princess give another princess consequences at all?

She dragged me down the stairs, not even giving Her Highness the opportunity to object. That’s not where she stopped either, continuing to yank me into the hallway outside of Her Highness’s room.

Once I regained some balance, I wiped my tongue on my shirt. Who would’ve thought childhood habits would become a regular trait for me again? And worse of all, crunchy dirt bits managed to slide between my teeth. So nasty!

Princess Daisy smirked. “So, I guess you both won and lost that bet we had, huh?”

I nodded, picking at my teeth. I didn’t even want to see if they’d been blackened or grey-end or whatever. Pearly white was all I could hope for.
© Copyright 2022 VanillaSoftArt (UN: vanillasoftart at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
VanillaSoftArt has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026197