*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027249-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-189-Wisconsin-Weather
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1027249 added February 22, 2022 at 6:40pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 189 Wisconsin Weather
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 189
Hello All, It has been too long since our last connection. I do not know where the days go to. I do not get up in the morning real late, but not early either. I plant my feet on the floor, do some reading, and do a few things and then it is time for our main meal. Then I do a few things like this, and it is another day over. The days are short as life is. It is amazing how you see that as you age.
Yesterday I did something I have never had done before; I had a new windshield put in the van. I was not sure how it would work out, But it went very well. It went fast and I was still able to pick up from the auction house a half hour away and get home before 1:00. I got the vans new windshield covered up for today's ice storm. Then last night at auction I was able to buy some comic books, my first comics purchase in some time.
I need to phone my brother later and get details on our early March fishing trip to the La Crosse area. It looks like there will be five of us. The weather looks good now, But this is Wisconsin, so the weather is never a sure bet. They say if you do not like the weather in Wisconsin wait five minutes and it will change and you may like it. I have not been out fishing as of late, it is the Mid-Winter terrible bite. So, I hope to catch some fish on the outing, it will be three days. It is close to where the grandsons, Lukas and Levi are. I hope to stop and see them on the way home over the weekend. I had better now get to my other days details. The Little says he wants to help so I better get going. Have a Blessed evening.

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027249-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-189-Wisconsin-Weather