*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026777-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-178-Old-Soul
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1026777 added February 15, 2022 at 8:46pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 178 Old Soul
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 178
It's February 15 evening. We had a good time at the Lukas and Levi birthday get together It was over night Feb 12-13. They are now 13. My Daughter and Son in Law rented a cabin and the whole family was there, Thirteen of us. It was good to see everyone together again. But it really wore me out. It takes me a couple of days to recover. I think the lethargy is due to my Afib medications. But that is another story for maybe another time.
I am hoping to get out fishing again soon. The problem looks like the wind. The lake I want to get out on is big and the wind will be worse than other places. The wind beats the stuffing out of the fishing shack.
We are going to go shopping tomorrow for groceries. And then I hope to stop and get garden fertilizer and some additional seed. I am worried about availability and price. What a crazy world we now live in. I wrote the Grand Sons a special note for their birthday telling them I am still a Little Boy just trying to get home. So much has changed in my life and not to the good. I just want to go home to what I am familiar with. I know home no longer exists but I will try to make this crazy situation as close as I can to what I see home as. Does that make any sense to you? I will not give up on how I remember home. I cannot accept what is today. Yes, I am Old School and an Old Soul.

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1026777-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-178-Old-Soul