*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027301-Its-all-ok
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#1027301 added February 23, 2022 at 4:34pm
Restrictions: None
It's all ok!
I just got back home from my in-person writing group meeting, and what a wondrous one it was after the long drought on ZOOM. Hopefully, we can continue with it in person once a month...not so much to ask. We had tons of news to share, things that you wouldn't think important enough to waste Zoom time with, but oh so nice to freely chatter away, not too sure much writing progress was accomplished. But that's ok with me! My written offering for the meeting is now posted on my blog, Connieann's Corner  . It's about the upcoming St. Patrick's Day holiday.

My book club meets on the first Tuesday of each month (sadly, still on Zoom) and with February being so short, that is unexpectedly next Tuesday. Whoa, I haven't even cracked the book yet! Anderson Cooper's book about the Vanderbilts is for March. I guess I'd better get started but I'm in the middle of Russell Bank's Trailer Park. I'm in the process of reading all of his ebooks that I can borrow from my library...quite a few. I got hooked with Continental Drift. If you're looking for a good read....

Here in North Central Florida we are beginning to suffer from a high pollen count and for me that means pine pollen from the multiple pines in my back yard. My porch floor is slowing turning a yellowish-green, something very difficult to sweep away. I know what that means, though, spring is here no matter the date on the calendar, and that's ok with me too! Azaleas and pear trees are in full bloom...and the wasps are buzzing, looking for that old nest they moved out of a couple of months ago. Someone had a grand plan, didn't they?

© Copyright 2022 Happy May 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy May 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027301-Its-all-ok