*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027631-February-28
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2198921
Norma's Wanderings around a small section of Montana
#1027631 added February 28, 2022 at 10:43am
Restrictions: None
February 28!!

The last day of February, and now we get ready to head into the long month of March. I dread that month because of the gray days, the warm one day, cold the next, sunny skies one moment, blizzard the next.

But I do enjoy the spring flowers. When we moved into our home in the winter, we had no idea that so many daffodils were planted in the beds outside. What a fun thing to see them come up. The previous owner also planted some lilies that come back every year. Quite lovely.

But I guess I can look forward to two fun overnights. I have one free overnight stay in Billings in a week. That is courtesy of Southeast Montana Tourism. Then there is that free two-night stay in Big Sky a few weeks after that. And that is just because I filled out an online survey concerning tourism. Free anything is fun in my opinion.

Right now I'm trying to get the idea of a Renaissance Festival off the ground. Holy cow, what an ordeal this is turning into. The lady with the original idea keeps referring back to her time, twenty years ago, with her family in another faire in another state. She is creative, but doesn't want to do any of the actual hard work, the paperwork, the finances, the boots-on-the-ground. Then another woman she enlisted has definite, but flawed, ideas of what the faire should showcase. So this is sort of like juggling cats. I've been elected as chairperson, and now have to get all these people in line.

Happy last day of February folks!


© Copyright 2022 QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham (UN: normajeantrent at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
QueenNormaJeanGreeneggs&vegham has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1027631-February-28