*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028678-March-10-2022
Rated: 13+ · Book · Activity · #2056808
This contains entries to Take up Your Cross, Space Blog, Blog City PF and BC of Friends
#1028678 added March 10, 2022 at 9:22am
Restrictions: None
March 10, 2022
Created by the talented  [Link To User poulynoe] Made by the talented A. E. Wilcox


For my blog "Prompt: What does the symbol of the cross mean to you?"

There are no mistakes in God's kingdom. Nor are there mere coincidences in God's kingdom. The cross is very symbolic and God planned it that way in eternity. I could write a book on the symbolism of the cross and I may well do that. For now let it suffice to say that the vertical beam of the cross symbolizes a bridge between heaven and earth. The horizontal beam symbolizes a bridge between God and man. Just as the east is far removed from the west so sin has man far removed from God. The cross bridges the gap and provides a direct route to heaven through Jesus Christ, the man (Lamb) who died on the cross.

For my blog Prompt: I was cruising the galaxy with Twikkie and we found this planet: Lobelia is truly blessed writes Retrospect (E)
 Retrospect  (E)
dreams are short-lived sometimes
#825613 by Lobelia is truly blessed
Write about this in your Blog entry today."

I believe dreams can be short-lived if we allow them to be short-lived. In the last 25 years I have met every goal I ever set for myself. I used to sit on the chair of a therapist and dream that someday I would be the therapist. I am now more than qualified to provide therapy though I do not do so. I once dreamed I would someday be a published writer. In 2003 that dream came true with my first traditionally published book. I now have four traditionally published books and three self-published books, one of the latter which I am currently selling and very proud of. Any dream can become reality if we pursue it with vigor and never, ever give up.

Signature for those who win an honorable mention at the 2020 Quill AwardsSignature for finalists in 2018 Quill Awards

© Copyright 2022 Chris Breva (UN: marvinschrebe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Chris Breva has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1028678-March-10-2022