*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029026-Getting-together
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #1718540
Day to day stuff....a memoir without order.
#1029026 added March 16, 2022 at 11:31am
Restrictions: None
Getting together
We're still getting some rain off and on but thankfully no tree limbs have fallen...yet. The limbs get very heavy when they are wet and wind or not, sometimes they break and fall. Pine trees, gotta love 'em. The birds and squirrels do.

I had a very enjoyable Sunday afternoon. My writing group (Writers Alliance of Gainesville) has a monthly program and the topic this time was on publishing, all the ways and all the mistakes you can make. KDP was high on the list, not mistakes but ways. I'm the admin of WAG's Facebook Page if anyone is interested in taking a look. Then, after the program, I went out to supper with a couple of writer friends to Bonefish Grill and really enjoyed the Cobb Salad with grilled shrimp! And getting together like we used to was another real treat. Hopefully, Covid will stay away.

So now it is "hump day" and everything is back to dull and normal, at least normal and who can complain about that? I'm planning another children's book based on my "rooster story" from long ago, doing some thumbnail sketches, so keeping busy. And a couple of weeks ago I published a Kindle Vella story but I think it's too dull for the type of readers that congregate to that. Anyway, it was a pleasant experience.

Hope everyone is staying well and writing a lot!

© Copyright 2022 Happy May 2024! (UN: biddle.connie at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Happy May 2024! has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029026-Getting-together