*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029166-Barely-Ended-the-First-Half
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1029166 added March 19, 2022 at 3:16am
Restrictions: None
Barely Ended the First Half
Barely Ended the First Half


What I needed to get done yesterday at work to end Act Two of Part One for the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project was twelve single paragraphs. Unfortunately, that’s all that I did write at work yesterday. And I barely got them written.

Why didn’t I get more written yesterday at work? What is the usual reason why? That’s right. It was because of work, who I work for, or both. Yesterday it was because of work. It was three times worse than it has been there in quite a while for a Friday. There have been some busy Fridays. But not as busy as it was yesterday.

The weather may have had a lot to do with how busy it was at work yesterday. It was supposed to be very bad weather there. Luckily, it wasn’t as bad as they expected it to be. Unfortunately, it was still very bad during most of my shift. But not as bad as they said it was going to be. It wasn’t also as rainy as it was supposed to be either.

True, the weather may have slowed me down a little bit when it comes to my writing. But the main reason is it is still work. I was outside my guard post a lot more than I should have been. That may have been because of the weather. But it was mostly because of work.

I’m going to be starting Act Three today aka the second half of Part One for this project. I don’t know how many I’m going to be getting done today. But I’m hoping it will be between fifteen and twenty. If not a little bit more than that. And that might happen.

After all, it is a Saturday. And the weather is possible to be very nice too. It may be in the low sixties. But it’s also supposed to be sunny too. I’m hoping that I get a lot of writing done today. But I have thought that before and it didn’t happen. That’s why I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029166-Barely-Ended-the-First-Half