*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029717-I-Dont-Swear
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1029717 added March 30, 2022 at 1:48am
Restrictions: None
I Don't Swear
I don’t Swear


Well, that isn’t exactly true. True, I don’t do it in my writing. But I do when I’m in my car or at work when I’m alone. And it’s usually the ‘f’ word in one form or another. Some writers do it because that is who they are or it’s part of what they are writing. But I’m not like that.

True, most of my writing is Science Faction. Especially, when it comes to my scriptwriting. And I could use some words that are close to it. But everyone knows what you are really writing. I’m not like that. Is there swearing in the rest of the universe? Yes and no. There are some similarities on a lot of planets. But it’s not as bad as it is here on Earth.

Even if it was more popular in most of the universe, I still won’t write it. I don’t think that you need to swear in order to get whatever you are saying across. Of course, I can understand why others do it. I’m just not one of them. Even if it’s a non-Science Faction story, I won’t do it. The only time I might is if I’m writing an Erotica or worse story. And I don’t write them.

Believe me. If I was a public swearer, it would have been last Sunday. It was that bad at work there. And it started even before I got to work. They tried to get me to come in early. But I couldn’t do it. So, they did another triple split shift with me. It started with me for the first hour at what I call the main gate. Then the next three hours at my old post. And finally the last four at my regular post.

If that was all that it was, a triple split shift, I wouldn’t have been so mad. But it wasn’t. It was worse than that. I don’t know how they did it. But they hacked into my tablet, and they changed my font. It not only messed up Part Two of my movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project, but it messed up my other documents too.

I have always thought that the Security Site Supervisor where I work was behind all the hacking. And I still do believe that they are behind most of it. But they may not be the only ones, though. He probably gave it to who I work for. And they in return used it against me. At least they did last Sunday. It makes me wonder how more often that they have done it.

When I got home last Sunday, I checked my tablet. And I wasn’t surprised that my documents were still okay. That’s why I know they were responsible for it happening last Sunday. Especially, since the Site Supervisor for who I work for was there when it all started.

Today, I’m going back to work. And I hope that my tablet still has the correct font. If it doesn’t, I will have no choice but to fight back. I’m not lazy. I am disabled. If they think that I’m slow now, they haven’t seen anything yet. And if they think this is going to stop me from writing, it won’t. I will just have to go back to handwriting this project.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029717-I-Dont-Swear