*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029773-Technically-Nineteen
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1029773 added March 31, 2022 at 3:28am
Restrictions: None
Technically Nineteen
Technically Nineteen


I almost got twenty single paragraphs written for Part Two of the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. I’m just happy that I got that many written. After all, I wasn’t even sure that I would be able to get any writing done yesterday at work. At least not any when it comes to my tablet.

After last Sunday, I wouldn’t have been surprised if I couldn’t use my tablet to do my writing. That I would have to go back to handwriting it. Luckily, I didn’t have to do that. It would have slowed me down a lot more than it already does if I had to return to handwriting. True, it wouldn’t stop me from writing. But it would have slowed me down a lot in working on this project.

Don’t ask me how I got so many single paragraphs written for this project yesterday at work. Because I don’t know the answer to that question. Once I started writing, I couldn’t stop myself from doing it. Of course, I had to stop because of work. And it was extremely busy there yesterday. But that didn’t stop me from writing. It just slowed me down some because of it.

Speaking about work, as I mentioned above, it was very, very busy at work yesterday. One of the busiest Wednesdays that I have seen in a long time. Especially, when a lot of it was spent outside my guard post. It was also bad while I was inside my guard post. But not as bad as it was going outside. If it was just that, it wouldn’t have been so bad. Only it wasn’t just that.

The weather was also a big factor. Not only was it a little bit cold yesterday. But it felt colder because of the wind. That wasn’t all. During the last half of my shift, it was also raining. It wasn’t a heavy rain. But it was a constant one. Of course, it was during those four hours that I was outside my guard post a lot. It was bad before then. But not as bad as during those times in my shift.

Considering how bad it was yesterday at work, I’m kind of surprised that I got nineteen single paragraphs written. Well, it was more like eighteen. Because I did finish the nineteen one. But it’s not completely written. It’s a bit too long. And I didn’t have time to fix it before I had to leave. That’s why my blog title is what it is.

Sixteen scenes were written yesterday at work. And three Establishing Shots. That’s right, the last one that made nineteen single paragraphs was an Establishing Shot. I think that eighteen, nineteen, single paragraphs are a good day of writing. Especially, since I did them at work. And that it was extremely busy there. Not to mention the weather too.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029773-Technically-Nineteen