*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029833-At-Least-Twenty-Scenes
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1029833 added July 6, 2022 at 3:54am
Restrictions: None
At Least Twenty Scenes
At Least Twenty Scenes


True, I only added twenty single-paragraph scenes to Part Two of the movie introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. But it was probably more like twenty-five to thirty. That’s because I did a lot of re-writing yesterday at work. Not only from the couple that I did on Wednesday but several that I had already written yesterday.

Some scenes were only partially re-written. But some were almost completely rewritten. Overall, I re-wrote at least five of them. So, in a way, I wrote at least twenty-five single paragraphs yesterday. And that doesn’t include the one Establishing Shot and the one Establishing Shot that I had to adjust. That equals about twenty-seven single paragraphs total that I did at work yesterday.

Of course, only the twenty scenes count. It doesn’t matter if I did all of them in re-write mode. It’s still twenty scenes that I wrote yesterday at work. Does all this make any sense? It doesn’t to me. It’s a little bit confusing. And I’m the one writing it.

The weirdest part is that I got that many written at work yesterday. One of the busiest Thursdays that I have had in a long time. If not the busiest one. That’s how busy it was. Luckily, most of it was inside my guard post. I still had to go outside every so often. But it was as bad as it was on Wednesday. About a fourth of the time, it was on Wednesday.

Overall, I did very, very well yesterday at work. At least I think that I did. I just hope that I can do the same today. I’m not going to count on that until it happens, though. After all, I should be able to do about the same. If not, a little bit more depending on how busy it gets at work. I did it yesterday. There’s no reason why I can’t do it again today too.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1029833-At-Least-Twenty-Scenes