*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030232-Seventeen-Plus-Three-Equals-Twenty
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030232 added April 7, 2022 at 2:54am
Restrictions: None
Seventeen Plus Three Equals Twenty
Seventeen Plus Three Equals Twenty


Yesterday was a very good day for writing. Despite it being at work. And it was a typical Wednesday. At least I think that almost half an Act is good. Especially, since it happened at work during a very busy day. Seventeen single paragraph scenes plus three Establishing Shot single paragraphs are very good to me.

That is how much writing I got done yesterday at work. Don’t ask me how I did it. Because I don’t know how. All I know is that once I started writing, I couldn’t stop until I finished whatever scene or Establishing Shot that I was working on at that time. Of course, I stopped writing when I had work to do. And I had a lot of work to do too.

It was a typical Wednesday at work yesterday. And about half of it was outside my guard post. Luckily, it was throughout my shift. So, I wasn’t on my feet too much. The first two hours and the last two were the busiest. I was on my feet a lot during those hours. True, the middle four was very busy too. But not as busy as the other times, though.

The time that I spent inside doing my job I did with the help of my chair. That helped me a lot with me going outside so much. It also helped me think about my writing as I did it. I couldn’t do that too well while working on the outside. But I could inside. It helped me a lot when it comes to my writing.

Thought about what I wanted to write or how to fix what I have already written because the paragraph was too long for that scene or Establishing Shot, or the line in the paragraph was more than five characters at the end of it. I don’t have to adjust the characters too much. Most of the time it’s that it’s too long.

Today, I have eighteen scenes to finish Act Three of Part Two of the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Unfortunately, they are scene single paragraphs. But I did do seventeen of them yesterday. So, there is no reason why I can’t do them today. Unless it’s extremely busy at work today.

I don’t know if I will be able to get into Act Four of this project. But if it’s anything like yesterday, there is a very good chance that I will be able to do it. If nothing else, I may be able to get the first two Establishing Shots that start each Act. Maybe even the first two scenes of Act four too. I may even get the third Establishing Shot.

Then again, I may not even get Act Three finished. It all depends on how busy it gets at work today. And if anything happens when it comes to who I work for. If it’s like it was yesterday at work, I may be able to do it. After all, I did it yesterday. There’s no reason why I can’t do it again. I’m not going to count on anything until it happens, though.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030232-Seventeen-Plus-Three-Equals-Twenty