*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030292-Another-Extremely-Busy-Thursday
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030292 added April 8, 2022 at 3:12am
Restrictions: None
Another Extremely Busy Thursday
Another Extremely Busy Thursdays


Unfortunately, yesterday at work wasn’t a very good day. In fact, it wasn’t too much better than last Sunday. Why was it so bad when it comes to my writing? It’s because it was one of the busiest Thursdays that I have seen in a long time. If it wasn’t the busiest one.

From the time I got to work until the end of my shift, I was getting up from my chair and going outside almost constantly. It wasn’t that bad, though. Most of the time I wasn’t outside for very long. And it wasn’t all the time. I did get to sit down and get some writing done. It just wasn’t as much time as I wanted to be working on my writing.

As usual, the first couple of hours and the last couple of hours were the worst. Those are the hours I was on my feet the most. It was also during those hours that I was outside the most too. I wasn’t on my feet constantly. But it was a close second. That’s how busy it was at work yesterday.

The middle four hours I was very busy at work too. But most of that was done on the inside. And I used my chair for that. So, it wasn’t too bad. It was still bad, though. Because of how busy it was. I got a little bit more writing done during these four hours. But not as much as I wanted to get written on this project.

So, how much writing did I get written yesterday at work? Unfortunately, I only got thirteen single paragraphs written for Part Two of the movie introduction to my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Thirteen isn’t very good. Then again, it’s not all that bad considering how busy it was yesterday.

I was hoping that I would get at least eighteen single paragraphs written yesterday at work. But I only got thirteen. If I would have gotten the eighteen, I would have finished Act Three of this part. Unfortunately, I didn’t get eighteen. I only got thirteen. That means that I still have five more single paragraphs for this Act to end.

Once I get finished with these five single paragraphs, I will start working on Act Four. I don’t know how many of them I will get done besides the two or three Establishing Shots. But I’m hoping that it will be about fifteen to twenty of them written today.

It’s not an impossibility. But it’s also a Friday. So, it’s also not very likely that I will be getting too many single paragraphs written for this project. I’m hoping that I will. But because of how busy it may get I’m not going to count on anything before it happens. I will get as much of it as I can, though.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030292-Another-Extremely-Busy-Thursday