*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030160-Lucky-to-Get-Act-Two-Finished
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030160 added April 6, 2022 at 2:45am
Restrictions: None
Lucky to Get Act Two Finished
Lucky to Get Act Two Finished


I only had eight single paragraphs to end Act Two of Part Two for the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Unfortunately, those eight are the only ones written for this Scene Outline. It should have been a lot more than that. About double. If not more than that. But it wasn’t.

Why didn’t I get any more writing done last Sunday at work? What is the usual reason why? That’s right. It was because of work. Only it wasn’t because of work itself. But who I work for at this post. They are the reason why I didn’t get more written at work last Sunday. It was another split shift. Luckily, the first half was at my old post.

Not just my old post, but it wasn’t very busy there. It was kind of busy the first four hours. But not as busy as it has been there lately. The same is true about my normal post too. It was very busy the last four hours. And I didn’t have too many problems writing these eight single paragraphs. Once I decided to write them.

What happens when I get to my normal post for the last four hours of my shift? That’s right again. Normally, I don’t feel like writing. And at first, I figured that was what was going to happen this time too. But since my old post wasn’t busy, I decided to try to get some writing done. Besides, even a little bit is better than nothing.

Today, I’m returning to work. I don’t know how many single paragraphs and scenes I will be able to get written today. But it should be about fifteen to twenty. A lot of that depends on how busy it gets at work today. And if anything happens for who I work for. Either one could be a problem with me getting more written at work.

Lately, it has been kind of busy at work on a Wednesday. If that is true, I may be lucky if I get fifteen scenes written today at work. Then again, maybe it won’t be that bad. After all, if I remember correctly, it was kind of busy last Wednesday. And I still got quite a bit written on that day. I hope that it’s the same today no matter how busy it gets.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030160-Lucky-to-Get-Act-Two-Finished