*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030356-Five-Plus-Thirteen-Plus-Two
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030356 added April 9, 2022 at 4:27am
Restrictions: None
Five Plus Thirteen Plus Two
Five Plus Thirteen Plus Two


Only needed five single paragraphs to end Act Three. And I got them finished in about two and a half hours. The thirteen in the blog title above are for the thirteen single-paragraph scenes that I did in Act Four. Last but not least are the two Establishing Shot single paragraphs that I began Act Four with. That is a total of twenty single paragraphs that I wrote yesterday at work.

Eighteen scenes were written yesterday at work. I consider that a very good day of writing. Especially, since I did it on a weekday aka a Friday. A kind of busy Friday. It wasn’t extremely busy like it was on Thursday. But it was still very busy. Particularly, the first two and the last two hours of my shift. The four in between were kind of busy too. But not as much as the other four hours.

That isn’t all that unusual. The first and last two hours of my shift are often busy. Sometimes it’s very busy or extremely busy. And sometimes it is only kind of busy. Yesterday at work, was a mixture of kind of busy and very busy. It was probably closer to very busy than kind of busy. But not by much if it was.

I wasn’t outside my guard post as much either yesterday at work. True, I was out there quite a bit. But I wasn’t out there for too long when I was out there. I was out there a lot. It wasn’t that much, though. Not enough for my feet to start hurting me. Of course, I haven’t been having too much of a problem with that lately. Probably because of all the sitting I have been doing while working inside my guard post lately.

Today is a Saturday. And lately, Saturdays haven’t been too busy. They can get kind of busy sometimes. But not that busy. At least they haven’t lately. They have been like they used to be. And I hope that it stays that way. But with summer coming up within the next month or two, it could start getting a lot busy. Even on the weekends.

If today is a normal Saturday like it used to be, I may be able to get a lot of writing done at work. All I need is twenty-two more single-paragraph scenes to finish off Act Four of Part Two of the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Twenty-two reads like a lot. And it is. But it can be done. I have done it before. And there is no reason why I can’t do it again.

I’m not going to count on that until it happens. There are too many things that can go wrong that stop me from getting that many written. It could be how busy it gets where I work, or it could be who I work for. Maybe a combination of them both. I could even get another split shift. Anything is possible where I work.


© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030356-Five-Plus-Thirteen-Plus-Two