*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030304-Happiness
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1030304 added April 8, 2022 at 9:19am
Restrictions: None
Happiness
For a person of utmost confidence all roads leads to success for a person of hardwork success follows him on his rosd.

God siting inside every heart asked two question to soul.
( 1) Do you got happiness on this earth? 1marks.
Second one is due to your presence any one in this universe got Happiness? ( 99 marks.)

Never get tired to do little things for others. Sometimes those little things take a big place in other heart.

Speaking with out ego, Loving to others without any intentions.

Taking care to others without any expectation and Praying to God in Temple without selfishness to ask benefits are excellent and true relation.

If you could also erase your own mistakes of ur past,, you should also erase all the wisdom not disappointment.

If you can't change the Ocean of weather no matter how hard you try,, so it is better and best to learn how to sail in all circumstances.

You will be the most successful person in your life, if you follow all the advice which you give to others.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030304-Happiness