*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030354-Life
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1030354 added April 9, 2022 at 3:20am
Restrictions: None
Life
Life is never made unbearable by circumstances but only lack of purpose and meaning of life.

Don't bother about what others say or think, than half of the problem will be automatically solved.
Mistakes catches the attention, but forgiveness catches the hearts of others and live in their heart permanently.

Be calm and be in patience and strong now, because things will get better.
It might be strong today but it can't be rainy for ever.

If you are struggling today remember this you have survived everything through upto this point the best day in your life yet to come.

There are some peoples you have not met and things you have not experienced you can do them and put in their heart your legacy.

The best things about the worst time of your life is that you get to see and understand the attitudes of each and everyone.

If someone stick by your side through your worst time they're the one's who deserve to be with you in your best times.

Courage doesn't always roar, sometimes courage is the quiet voice all the end of the day saying I will try tomorrow.

© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030354-Life