*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030625-Twenty-Two-Single-Paragraphs-I-Think
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030625 added April 13, 2022 at 2:21am
Restrictions: None
Twenty-Two Single Paragraphs, I Think
Twenty-Two Single Paragraphs, I Think


Could have gotten more than twenty single scene paragraphs written last Sunday at work. At least three more of them. Maybe even four or five more total. After all, I had more than an hour left until the end of my shift. The only reason why I didn’t is I didn’t have that last hour or so because my replacement came in that early. As a result, I had to stop working on this project.

It’s not a total loss, though. I did get twenty single scene paragraphs written last Sunday. Plus two Establishing Shot single paragraphs. That is a lot. Even for a Sunday, it’s a lot. I still can’t believe that I got that many written. True, it was a typical Sunday when it comes to work. It wasn’t very busy at all. Once I started writing I couldn’t stop. The only thing that did stop me was work.

I only needed seventeen paragraphs to end the movie introduction for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. And I got them done in about five hours. That left three hours to the end of my shift. Figured I should be able to get about five to ten more scene paragraphs written. May have been able to do it if not for me.

My replacement last Sunday wasn’t the only thing that stopped me from writing a little bit more. He may have been the main one. But he wasn’t the only reason. Another reason is me. At first, I didn’t think that I had the document to start my first episode for this series. But after looking for my tablet, I found one that I could adapt to this one with some re-titling.

Got lucky again when I didn’t have to erase my former document before starting the new one. I thought that was what I was going to be needing to do. And that was going to take about an hour to do the hard way. One character at a time. Luckily, I found one that was almost blank. So, I had more time to write than I thought that I would.

Unfortunately, as it turned out, I didn’t have as much time as I thought because of my replacement. Work also started to pick up a tiny bit toward the end of my shift. Not enough to make it an abnormal Sunday after all. But it did slow me down some. True, it didn’t do it that much. It did kind of a little bit, though.

Today, I’m returning back to work. So, it’s up in the air as to how much writing I get done today. Lately, Wednesdays have been fairly good when it comes to my writing. But I never know how busy it’s going to get where I work. And if anything happens with who I work for. Especially, who I work for. They have been kind of good lately. But that could change at any time and any day.






© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030625-Twenty-Two-Single-Paragraphs-I-Think