*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030691-At-Least-Its-Not-Friday-Yet
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1030691 added April 14, 2022 at 3:47am
Restrictions: None
At Least It's Not Friday Yet
At Least It’s Not Friday Yet


Why did I write this blog title? It’s because I only got thirteen single paragraphs for the first episode of my Water Wars scriptwriting project written yesterday at work. The big question is why I only got thirteen. What is the usual reason why I don’t get more written at work? There are several possible reasons. But the main one is where I work.

Yesterday is no exception. It was where I work that stopped me from getting more written yesterday. I’m not surprised that it was extremely busy at work yesterday. But I kind of am by how busy that it was. I expected it to be busy because it’s a weekday. Not this busy, though.

It was one of the busiest Wednesdays that I have seen in a very long time. It’s been very, very busy on a Wednesday a whole lot over the last few months. But yesterday it was about twice as busy as the busiest one was. That’s how busy it was yesterday at work.

From the time that I got there until the end of my shift, I was working. Unfortunately, it wasn’t on writing. I did have a few seconds here and there for my writing. But it wasn’t as often as I wanted it to be. Normally, it’s just the first and last two hours of my shift that are busy at work. And they were yesterday too. But the middle four were very busy too.

Usually, the middle four hours at work are a little bit busy. But it’s typically not that busy. Unfortunately, I can’t write that about yesterday. The middle four weren’t as busy as the other four. But they were still a whole lot busier than they normally are.

Considering how busy it was at work, I’m kind of surprised that I managed to get thirteen single paragraphs written. Especially, since they were all scene paragraphs. They are a lot harder to write. In fact, I did have a lot of trouble with one of them. That’s another reason why I didn’t get more written. But it’s not the main one, though.

The main reason was still work. Luckily, I did most of it from the inside of my guard post. Of course, I had to do a lot of it outside of my post. But the outside was only about half of my shift. A whole lot more than it should have been. Once again, I was lucky that it wasn’t all the time. It was staggered so that it wasn’t too bad on my feet.

Hopefully, today isn’t going to be as bad or worse than yesterday. It can’t get much worse than yesterday. But it can be in several ways besides work. Maybe it’s a lack of sleep tonight or a lack of concentration. it can also be about how I feel. Especially, if it’s another split shift.

I don’t know how much writing I’m going to be getting done today. I’m hoping it a lot. A whole lot more than yesterday. About double would be great. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens. However many that I can get written today, I’m going to get as many of them as I can.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1030691-At-Least-Its-Not-Friday-Yet