*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031406-Floating
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1031406 added April 26, 2022 at 8:33am
Restrictions: None
Floating
When transcending nature’s delights, which are fleeting, man tastes of the delicious flavour of his true Being (Svabha‌ver rasa), of Supreme Delight (Param rasa), then the excruciating anguish of the poison of mere worldly enjoyment is destroyed.

Beyond bodily pleasures, such as eating, sleeping, moving, about and so on, lies Joy Supreme. Don’t you recite,‘Brahma‌nandam Paramasukhadam,’ ‘Absolute Bliss, Supreme Happiness.’ HE is Happiness Itself, Happiness is His very essence. Earthly happiness has its opposite – sorrow. But where happiness is in its essential form (A‌nanda Swaru‌pa), unconditioned, there the opposites – joy and misery – find no place; where solely Sva Rasa is, there can be no question of a-rasa, (of the sense of dryness, of emptyness, of the anguish of God’s absence). He is the Fountain of Joy – Joy and Joy alone is His being. A state exists in which there is only Bliss, Beatitude, Supreme Felicity. At your level, joy has its opposite; you speak of the joys of heaven and of the torments of hell. But where Eternal Bliss is, bliss in its own right cannot be expressed, it is entirely beyond words. THERE – what is? What is not? To speak means to float on the surface; what language can express that which is neither floating nor diving deep?


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1031406-Floating