*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032070-Maybe-I-Was-Wrong-Again
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032070 added May 7, 2022 at 4:13am
Restrictions: None
Maybe I Was Wrong Again
Maybe I Was Wrong Again


It looks like I was wrong again. I thought that I was going to be getting an average of twenty-two single paragraphs written in one day for my Water Wars scriptwriting project. Even during the weekdays, I was getting them. But I was wrong about that. It must have been some kind of a fluke last week about getting that may write.

So, how bad did I do yesterday at work? It was very bad. And I’m not writing about who I work for or where I work. Those may have contributed to how much writing I got done at work yesterday. But the real reason was that it was me. I’m the one who only got fifteen single paragraphs written at work yesterday. And I barely got them written.

True, it was extremely busy at work yesterday. But I wasn’t all that surprised about that. It is often very busy on a Friday. And yesterday was no exception. After all, it was one of the busiest Fridays that I have seen in a long time. I have seen quite a few busy Fridays over the last three and a half years there. But this was probably one of the busiest days there. If it wasn’t the busiest. That’s how busy it was at work yesterday.

At least I didn’t have who I worked for or the weather to worry about. The weather was a little bit cold yesterday. But that didn’t slow me down that much. If it slowed me down at all. As for who I work for, I didn’t have any problems with them yesterday.

It’s true that I spent a lot of time outside my guard post yesterday. And that did slow me down some. But I don’t think that it did that much. If it did at all. What slowed me down was me. I’m the main reason that I barely got fifteen single scene paragraphs written at work yesterday.

Actually, I may have gotten twenty to twenty-five single paragraphs written at work or at least close to twenty-five of them. But it was probably closer to twenty. If I even got that many written. Why am I writing this? It’s because I had several paragraphs that I had to re-write. One or two more than once.

I knew what I wanted to write. Just couldn’t do it. Either it wasn’t how I wanted it written or it was too long for the number of lines this scene number represented. It may have been closer to twenty to twenty-five single paragraphs that I got written yesterday at work. But only fifteen of them counted. After all, they were fifteen scene paragraphs.

Today is Saturday. And it’s usually kind of quiet on a Saturday when it comes to work. So, maybe I can get those twenty to twenty-five single paragraphs written. Hopefully, I could even get a little bit more than that. I hope that I can do a lot more. But I’m not going to count on anything until it happens.


© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032070-Maybe-I-Was-Wrong-Again