*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032421-Even-Worse-Than-Friday-the-Thirteenth
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1032421 added May 15, 2022 at 2:55am
Restrictions: None
Even Worse Than Friday the Thirteenth
Even Worse Than Friday the Thirteenth


A lot of Earthlings say that Saturday the fourteenth is almost as bad as Friday the thirteenth. If not even worse than that. I’m not one of them. At least I wasn’t until after yesterday at work. Now I’m not so sure. It wasn’t scary or anything like that. But neither was Friday the thirteenth. In fact, it was almost just the opposite on Friday the thirteenth.

Why am I writing that about Saturday the fourteenth? It’s because I only got seventeen single scene paragraphs written yesterday at work. If it would have been a weekday, seventeen wouldn’t be too bad of a number. But it was a Saturday that I only got seventeen single paragraphs written. And I should have written more than that. After all, it was a typical Saturday again. It wasn’t very busy at all. So, why didn’t I get more written yesterday at work?

That is one question that I can’t answer. Because I don’t know why I only got seventeen written. I know that it was a lack of concentration. Especially, the first three hours of my shift. It took me that long to do the first three of these single paragraphs. The other twelve I did during the last three hours of my shift. Don’t know why I had so much trouble concentrating during that time. But I did.

So, why did I have so much trouble concentrating during the first three hours of my shift yesterday at work? I can’t answer that question either. Because I don’t know. All I do know is that I must have re-written these three at least three times each. If it wasn’t more than that. I knew what I wanted to write. I just didn’t know how to write them. Especially, writing them in their four to six lines depending on which scene number it was.

I only have two more days at this post before I take my two-week vacation aka my Vacation Time Off. So, that my brother and I can move to our new home. Still don’t know where I will be posted there because I haven’t talked to them about it. Will do that after we officially move this coming Thursday. So, I don’t know if I’m going to be able to do any writing on my laptop, my tablet, or handwriting again. The same is true about watching television shows and movies on my cell phone.

Today is the first of the two days that I have at this post. The second day is next Wednesday. At least that is the way that it’s supposed to be. And as far as I know, my last day at this post is Wednesday. I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Wednesday when I get to work there that they say today was my last day. If today is my last day, I hope that they tell me before Wednesday when I come to work. Whether it’s today or next Wednesday, it doesn’t matter. I’m going to get as much writing as I can get written.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032421-Even-Worse-Than-Friday-the-Thirteenth