*Magnify*
    April     ►
SMTWTFS
 
1
2
3
6
7
8
12
15
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
26
27
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032831-Meditation
Rated: 13+ · Book · Experience · #2171316
As the first blog entry got exhausted. My second book
#1032831 added May 25, 2022 at 3:14am
Restrictions: None
Meditation
What is the meaning of life?
It has none.
It is there without any reason.
It is like urinating.
Just witness.

Even if life is understood as knowledge of the Self, the knowledge gained is untrue. There will not be a vestige of it left.
As soon as prana leaves, you will be as if you never existed.
The Absolute is there forever.

The knowledge ‘I am’ comes over the Absolute. It is the source of misery.
This ‘I am’ itself is the knowledge.
Your beingness is untrue.
This is the essence of spirituality.

Most people are interested in the affairs of others. No one thinks about himself. One is searching for God who is limitless.
However, the seed of the world is contained in the tiny consciousness. No one thinks of that.

Consciousness is called chidakash (the space within). The knowledge of the world is not outside of consciousness.
Sleep, trance, and death imply forgetting our consciousness. Death is dreaded. Forgetting is the nature of consciousness.

The source of both the worlds of wakefulness and dream is your beingness. Yet your consciousness is seasonal.
What is beyond it is true and eternal.

Do not hurt anyone by your words.
Do not slight anyone.
When it is all untrue, what expectation can one have from it?
Or for that matter, why should it be neglected?


© Copyright 2022 sindbad (UN: sindbad at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
sindbad has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032831-Meditation