*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032897-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-283-Hitting-the-Ball
Rated: 13+ · Book · Biographical · #2232901
Psalm 90:10, "The length of our days is seventy years—or eighty if we are strong....
#1032897 added May 26, 2022 at 6:41pm
Restrictions: None
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 283 Hitting the Ball
Three Score and Now Eleven + Day 283

Well, I am still swing at the ball, Even if I have been absent from writing for some time. I hope you guys understand. Sometimes I just loose my spark, and my brain just does not want to junction. I think I feel like an old car, Just wearing out. I still can get to 0-60 but it takes longer. and it helps if there is a slight down hill grade.

The last month has been very busy. The garden is now about three quarter planted and looking good with no help from the squirrels. We visited you Lukas and Levi at your school for grandparents day. Then the next day watched you both compete at your track meet. That was nice. I always like seeing you guys. We went to the north and planted our Mountain ash tree, and cared for the Blueberries and strawberries. No potatoes planted up there yet. We will go up on the 30th and hope to get them planted then. We then took in Sonora Pearl's graduation from high school. I am pleased to report she is now a Marquette University student. This coming weekend we will be going to our grandson Jordan's high School graduation. He will be leaving for marine Boot camp a week later. Grandma and me will worry about him all the while he is gone. He is flying away from the nest. I pray he is a strong flier. We did a Flea market that went well considering It was windy cold and damp, But no actual rain. So it was a success.

As for me I need to sit and fish in the kayak and try to sort things out. I have not been out yet this year. It is amazing what time in a kayak can do for the spirit, Just me and God. It is thundering out at this time with rain. I am hoping to get out fishing on Sunday after we return from the graduation late Saturday.

I hope May has been Pleasant and Satisfying for you. I suspect you too have been busy. May God Bless Your Days

© Copyright 2022 Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" (UN: fathertymme at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Fathertymme, "Cold Durry Days" has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032897-Three-Score-and-Now-Eleven--Day-283-Hitting-the-Ball