*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032921-Scattering-Darkness
Rated: 18+ · Book · Spiritual · #2170111
This blog contains responses to blog prompts, & thoughts on spiritual or religious themes
#1032921 added May 27, 2022 at 3:27pm
Restrictions: None
Scattering Darkness
Istiqlál (Independence) 11 ʻAẓamat (Grandeur) 179 B.E. - Friday, May 27, 2022

"We faith would hope that the people of Baha may be guided by the blessed words: 'Say: All things are of God.'...By this single utterance contending peoples and kindreds will attain the light of true unity."
Baha'u'llah

As I contemplate the words "All things are of God." The darkness that spreads across the planet congeals into a deeper darkness. A darkness reminiscence of the Stygian gloom in the Síyáh-Chál, when Baha'u'llah received the news that He was the manifestation of God for the present age, the age of humanity's maturity.

When Baha'u'llah received the light of His mission in the Síyáh-Chál, the darkness didn't comprehend it. So it is with the light of unity, as it spreads across the planet. The denizens of hate are so focused on keeping the status quo, that they don't see the light of unity as it breaks about the battle of Armageddon. Soon will the light of divine unity scatter the forces of darkness and unite the planet Earth.



© Copyright 2022 Prosperous Snow celebrating (UN: nfdarbe at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Prosperous Snow celebrating has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1032921-Scattering-Darkness