*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033325-This-Time-I-Have-a-Bad-Reason
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033325 added June 3, 2022 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
This Time I Have a Bad Reason
This Time I Have a Bad Reason


Normally, I would be writing that this was the first time that I was doing anything on my laptop. Unfortunately, it’s true that I haven’t gotten any writing on it done until this blog entry. But it’s not the first time I have opened it either. I have been on it since very early this morning.

That’s the reason I mentioned it in the blog title above. I wasn’t supposed to be getting up until almost noon my time. But I had to get up earlier than expected. As a result, I only got around six hours of sleep last night. If I’m lucky. I also had a lot of trouble getting to sleep last night.

Between no sleep, having trouble getting to sleep, and getting up earlier than I thought, I’m still very tired. I’m even having trouble writing this blog entry. That’s how tired I still am. I will probably be going to sleep soon after I finish posting this blog entry.

As I wrote above, I have been on my laptop since early this morning. Unfortunately, it was to do any writing. At least no writing on my scriptwriting projects. The writing I did was to update my resume and create a Cover Letter so that I can start applying for some work.

I have already created a resume several times. But I needed to update it a little bit. Not with the information within it, but with my new address and phone number. The Cover Letter I had also written. So, it didn’t need too much of an updated one. But it still needed some too.

Updating my resume and Cover Letter didn’t take too long to do. But it did take longer than I thought it would take. Next, I tried to print them out on our printer. I like to turn them in with my applications for employment. If they are online, that isn’t a problem.

Unfortunately, one of my applications today wasn’t online. That’s why I needed to print them. The only problem was that I couldn’t do it because of our move to the new house. As a result, I didn’t print them. I hate it when that happens. But I didn’t have any choice this time.

Normally, I would have gone to the local library to print it out. But it took us so long trying to do it at our new house, that it got to be too late in the day. I had to turn the application in without my resume and Cover Letter. It shouldn’t hurt whether I get the job or not. But it might.

However, I look at it once again I didn’t get any writing done on either one of my scriptwriting projects today. Normally, I would be writing that I’m going to try to do it after I get done with this blog entry. But I’m not going to do it because of my lack of sleep last night and today.



© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033325-This-Time-I-Have-a-Bad-Reason