*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033430-Twelfth-of-Never-week-of-the-Nu-Year
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #1311011
A terminal for all blogs coming in or going out. A view into my life.
#1033430 added June 13, 2022 at 12:25am
Restrictions: None
Twelfth of Never week of the Nu Year?
Twelfth of Never week of the Nu Year? Is that the year after Mu?

Is next year Xi or do we skip it and go straight to Omicron? Or are we already in the Year of Omicron?

*Grass* 6/6 *Cloud*

Nightmares last night. Not a good sign.

11 and time to shower and leave and go to lunch. Today is Meatloaf Monday.

Had my sliced of loaf-of-meat and mashed potatoes for $5 at the Senior Center. Bought a sourdough baguette for $4 at Le Petit.

A couple of downpours... I mean... real rain! This is a rare event here in the Land of Drizzle. Remaining cool. Except inside on the 3rd floor with south facing windows.

Any other snews?

🐙

🇺🇦 *HeartBroken* 🇷🇺

To Kathlene Kelly re Native American trauma: For me... obviously not this generational trauma... it's I can't heal from past traumas while you're bashing and bruising me in the present. "Don't Say Gay" reminds me of how unworthy I am to some people (especially those in control with power and guns).

To Linda E re Heard v Depp: Just think of how much time and money was wasted in this pissing contest. Like... they couldn't just sit down at the kitchen table with their lawyers and work it out? It also belittles the court system."

Maybe I'm ambivert. As I told QotD: "Both. I'm feline. I want to be petted... thank-you... now leave me alone.

I crave connections and covid disconnected me. Bad, bad, bad.

I NEED socialization (needed it yesterday) but too much = too much.

I write from random thoughts and observations. Quiet is helpful after the storm (no matter how lovely and invigorating).

*Grass* J7 *Sun*

Beautiful warm day.

James Eugene "Jim" Seals (October 17, 1941 – June 6, 2022)



I do wish I were accomplishing more. Washing the dishes and taking out the garbage counts for something...

I'm wearing a light-dusty-orange shirt today with light-grey vest and medium grey pants. I try to mix it up. It's time to raid the closet and wear all my short sleeve shirts at least once this summer. That way they will also get washed at least once!

$4.79/gal for gasoline.

*Grass* J8 *Cloud*

Dark. Overslept until after 10. Now I yawn and wait for the water to heat up for coffee. Today is grocery day. 14°C here. Will reach 41°C in Evora later this week.

Over-bought perishables. *Worry* Bought two types of mustard (honey, sweet-spicy) to put on the shelf. Only bought 6 eggs are eggs are expensive. Spent $20... which is about right.

Sat with Laxmi. Played bridge with Dalton, Lane, Bob.

https://www.thethailandlife.com/whats-behind-a-thai-smile

*Grass* J9 *Sun*

Up at 9. Coffee. Banana with peanut butter. *Yawn*

Rep. Ted Lieu (CA): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pYQXewUxNU

Sat with Billie Jo and Angie. Ate mustard-pork sandwiches.

Chilling before tonight's presentation on the White Christian Nationalist Insurrection of 2020.

Woozy and fuzzy = not a good combination. *Worry*

Watched "Trump's Insurrection", part 1 on ABC.

*Grass* 10 *Rain*

Signed up for Bard's Hall. *Plane* *Trainb*

Up 8ish... dark and wet. All day... Gonna flood next week.

Stew for lunch. Sat with Monte, Bill, Bob. Chat with Laxmi before she goes on her trip.

"Before you decide if the former president is responsible for the Capitol riots, remember that in America you're innocent until proven guilty, then proven guilty again, then proven guilty again and they hold a hearing in primetime to show everyone how you're really, really guilty." --Stephen Colbert

*Grass* 11 *Rain*

Still trying to figure out a trip to Thailand.

To bed at 2 a.m. Up at 09:30. Off to market soon. I'll wear green. I'll get wet.

Bought a Middle-East pastry and bread. Both had coconut. Went to post office. No lottery winnings, but my bank account is in great condition. My only complaint? How to spend it wisely and get out of town a.s.a.p.

Not getting much done at Butterfly Herbs. Time to head home while there's some sunshine.

$4.89/gallon of gasoline.

Very quiet. Too quiet.

Nap... then nothing. I'm not doing well. *Worry*

*Grass* 12 *Rain*

I really don't think I've ever seen Montana this green. Very wet and cool spring makes it so.

I found another Thai BL that will punch me in the gut. "The Miracle of Teddy Bear" is a 'lakorn' = 'TV soap opera' of 16 parts, each 90 minutes long. That's 24 hours of viewing... like watching a movie every week for 16 weeks. Ouch. It does NOT have a "happy sappy" ending. But...

https://www.bilibili.tv/en/video/2040051612

Also, a how-to-Thai: https://www.youtube.com/watchv=uiZOVZs2v74&list=RDCMUCVEgdOtNrzgI7Tv-dyPdjRw

Up around 08:30. It's now 10 and although no rain it will start up again this afternoon. There's an 'atmospheric river' passing overhead.

Lethargic.

Forgot it was Sunday. Didn't do wash.

But finished Bard#1: "🇵🇹 Vomiting in Brazilian (Évora, Portugal)
5833



© Copyright 2022 Kåre Enga in Montana (UN: enga at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Kåre Enga in Montana has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033430-Twelfth-of-Never-week-of-the-Nu-Year