*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033678-Devil-in-disguise
by Sumojo
Rated: 13+ · Book · Personal · #2186156
The simplicity of my day to day.
#1033678 added June 10, 2022 at 6:23am
Restrictions: None
Devil in disguise
https://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/BadGuyBar
Written for
Journalistic Intentions  (18+)
This is for the journal keeping types that come to PLAY! New round starts February 1!
#2213121 by Elisa the Bunny Stik


I’ve used this trope many times in stories. The last time was in this story
STATIC
Payback  (18+)
The small town has trouble with gangs, until a saviour comes to assist.
#2231310 by Sumojo
The anti hero I suppose you’d call him.The last time I used this was in a story about some guy riding into town on a Greyhound bus from who knows where. It’s as if he knew this was a town that needed help. In actual fact this guy turned out to be Satan and when faced with a member of an outlaw, biker gang, who’s taken on the name Lucifer, takes offence and decides to teach him a lesson.
In this case the Devil does good, which in retrospect that’s not a statement he himself would like to hear.
But wouldn’t it be great if each town, city or country in the world had such a saviour. They’d stroll, nonchalantly, into town, take one glance and establish the problem. Within a short amount of time the issue would have been dealt with, without fuss, or fanfare.





Frog in a Hanging Basket




© Copyright 2022 Sumojo (UN: sumojo at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Sumojo has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033678-Devil-in-disguise