*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033768-Not-Because-of-Re-Writes
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1033768 added June 12, 2022 at 11:40pm
Restrictions: None
Not Because of Re-Writes
Not Because of Re-Writes


I’m not sure what happened today. I don’t feel as weak and tired as I have been lately. And I don’t think I have a fever anymore. If I ever had one, to begin with. I don’t believe it was because of a cold I may or may not have had. So, if it’s not my health, then why didn’t I get more written today than I did?

That is one question that I can’t answer. Because I don’t know the answer to it. All I know is that it’s not from a lack of sleep either. I have gotten a lot of sleep the last few days. And the several days before that I may have not gotten a lot of sleep. But I did get quite a bit.

I don’t think it’s because of any re-writing that I needed to do either. Of course, I had some re-writing to do to keep the paragraphs under fifty words each. And that was sometimes difficult to do. But it wasn’t that big of a problem. At least not that it took so long for me to solve.

Most of the re-writing I needed to do was to delete a word or two. Three at the most. I did need to re-write more than a few words, though. But it wasn’t as bad as it was yesterday. Unfortunately, I only got another two sections written for my WDC Short Story for this month. I was hoping to get at least three more parts finished.

After all, if I had gotten to the fifth section, I would have been halfway through this Short Story. But I didn’t. I only got two parts written today. As a result, I’m only about two-fifths through this story. And I still don’t understand why I didn’t get that third one written.

It was a Sunday. I should have been able to get at least three more sections written for my WDC Short Story for this month. True, there were a few things that my brother and I needed to do today. But they only took a couple of hours to do. If it took us that long to do them. So, I had plenty of time to work on this Short Story.

So, why didn’t I get more written today? That I don’t know. And I may never know the answer to this question. All that I do know is that I only got two more parts written for this story. It also means that I only got six more sections left to do before I finish writing it.

With eight more days until the end of this month, it shouldn’t be that big of a problem to finish this Short Story. I may even get it completely finished in time to get some reviews on it before I need to enter this contest. I’m not going to count on that happening until it does. Especially, considering how long it has taken me to get this much done of it.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1033768-Not-Because-of-Re-Writes