*Magnify*
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034736
Rated: ASR · Book · Experience · #930898
I am using an old book to do Spiritual Blog and religious entries.
#1034736 added July 5, 2022 at 3:35pm
Restrictions: None
Favorite Church Activity
Prompt: Write about your favorite Church activity.

Listening to sermons. Singing Church Hymns. Taking part in communion.Praying. Being with Church friends. The other Church I went to had Ice Cream Socials and we got to eat Sloppy Joes and Ice Cream. The Church made homemade ice cream and you could eat regular ice cream, pies and cakes. My other Church used to have Thanksgiving Dinners and they were good meals. They had the Mother and Daughter Banquet and that was fun. Once in awhile, they had a speaker come in and a special dinner and prayer services. I miss that. I enjoy doing my Womens Church Book that ask you questions about the Bible. These are things I like.

Merit Badge in Take Up Your Cross
[Click For More Info]

Thank you for being faithful. Jesus loves you. I love you.

© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose GOT Fox has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Log in to Leave Feedback
Username:
Password: <Show>
Not a Member?
Signup right now, for free!
All accounts include:
*Bullet* FREE Email @Writing.Com!
*Bullet* FREE Portfolio Services!
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034736