*Magnify*
    June     ►
SMTWTFS
      
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034963-Three-Yesterday-One-Today-So-Far
Rated: E · Book · Sci-fi · #2209065
A blog devoted just to my scriptwriting. That’s all I’m going to blogging about here.
#1034963 added July 9, 2022 at 11:20pm
Restrictions: None
Three Yesterday, One Today So Far
Three Yesterday, One Today So Far


Back to writing these blog entries just before the end of the day. Unfortunately, I’m doing that again. I would rather be working. And writing these blogs before I go to sleep the night before. True, I still could have done this with this one. But with me not working there is no reason why I need to do that.

Also true, my going back to work may affect my writing. Especially, if I get a clerical job. With a security job, I may be able to write at work. Like I have been able to do the last couple of days. But that is over now. And I’m back to looking for work. Hopefully, I will find it soon.

Until I can find work, I can go back to my writing. And that is what I have been doing the last few days. For the last two days, I have been able to work on my WDC Short Story for this month. It has been while working, but I still manage to get this story halfway done. That’s right. I got another three sections done on this Short Story.

That’s the good news. The bad news is that I only got one more part of this story written today. At least I have so far. As for if I will get any more of it written before I go to sleep tonight, is still up in the air. I want to get more of it written. And I plan on doing it. But I may not be able to do it tonight.

What is the usual reason why I don’t get more writing done than I should have gotten done? And why I probably won’t get any more written before I go to sleep tonight. That’s right. It’s because of a lack of sleep. Unfortunately, that is what happened to me last night.

I only got about five hours of sleep last night. And with me getting up early today, I’m still very tired. It was just like the first day of my days off from my old post. My brother and I had a lot that needed to be done today. And it all started early this morning.

Yes, I know that this is Saturday. But with me working the last four days, we had a few things that needed to be done today. Luckily, it wasn’t too many of those things. And we got through with them kind of quickly. So, there was plenty of time for me to be writing.

Why didn’t I get more written today? It’s because of the lack of sleep last night. And getting up early today. I have been very tired. As a result, I nodded off several times. I’m kind of surprised that I got one more section done with this short story. But I did. Now I only have four more parts before I’m finished with it.





© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034963-Three-Yesterday-One-Today-So-Far