*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034883-G-The-Queens-Crochet-Ground-G2
Rated: E · Book · Fantasy · #2275393
My book for the Alice In Wonderland Challenge.
#1034883 added July 16, 2022 at 11:36pm
Restrictions: None
G. The Queen's Crochet Ground G.2
Prompt: "Paint The White Roses Red" Mistakes happen. Some beyond our control. Create a Blog entry or static item telling of such a time that has happened and what you did to rectify the situation, if any.

I worked at the Nursing Home and was friends with this Nurse G who had been married four times. She had a boyfriend J she lived with and her ex-husband M came to work at the Nursing Home. I was friends with a CNA D and the man she was engaged to, they broke up. She was crying and I encouraged her to go out with M because I knew he liked her. They started to go out and G had been on vacation and came back to work. She was mad at her boyfriend and wanted to get back with her ex-husband but he was already seeing D. G was sad. I told G it was my fault. I didn't know she still wanted M. She wasn't mad at me but I felt I should have stayed out of this mess but I hate seeing people unhappy in love. Later on, D and M broke up. D started seeing G's boyfriend and they got in a fight. It was a soap opera and I love soaps but not real life especially when I felt I caused it. G ended up moving away and D married a biker who was mean to her. I wanted to call the police but I was afraid the biker would come after me. He told me he didn't like me. I pray her life went well.

I worked in old building and the sprinkler system didn't work right. We had a pipe leak or bust and the Fire Alarm went off. Two staff members are working and we got everyone out of the building. The Fire Department comes out. No fire. Just the sprinkler malfunctioned again. I called the Administrator and he told me I was supposed to go look for smoke and a fire. If I didn't see anything, call the Fire Department back and tell them not to come out. The Fire Chief was in the room and I handed the phone to him. The Fire Chief told my boss it wasn't my job to look for a fire. That could be dangerous and my job was to get the patients out of the building and that's what the CNA and I did. The Fire Chief said he should never ask his staff to go search for a fire. The Nursing Staff takes everyone outside to safety and that is their job. I got back on the phone and my boss apologizes and thanked me for doing my job and getting the patients to safety. I am retired now and I am glad.

Paint the white roses red. I did. Thank you for reading.

477 Words


© Copyright 2022 Princess Megan Rose 22 Years (UN: tigger at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
Princess Megan Rose 22 Years has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1034883-G-The-Queens-Crochet-Ground-G2