*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038204-Some-Progress
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038204 added September 26, 2022 at 11:53pm
Restrictions: None
Some Progress
Some Progress


It has been a fairly typical first day off from work. My brother and I have been very busy today. From early this morning until almost the end of today, we have been busy with one thing that needed to be done after another. Don’t panic. It wasn’t as bad as it reads.

It’s true, I haven’t gotten too much written on my October Prep Challenge today. But I have gotten a little bit of it done, though. Not with the daily days of October. I’m going to continue working on them when I return to work Thursday morning. And I’m going to try to finish them by Saturday the first of October.

That reminds me. I only have a few more days to register with NaNoWriMo and this challenge. Don’t know if I will have the time to do that before I go to sleep tonight or not. But I’m going to try. If I don’t do it tonight, I will do it tomorrow no matter how busy it gets I will make the time.

I think that I can register both tonight before I go to sleep. But if I can’t, I will find the time to do it tomorrow. It has been so long since I accepted this challenge that I’m not sure how to do this. But I think that I can. If I remember right, I do the NaNoWriMo first. And then I do the Prep Challenge.

That’s enough of registration. Now back to what I’m registering for. Today is almost over. But there are two more days off this week to work on this challenge. And work on them, I will. At least I will if I get the chance to do it. And as far as I know, I will get that chance.

I know that my brother and I do have a few things that we need to do tomorrow. But I don’t think that it’s too much or that it will take us that long to do it. If that’s true, then I should have plenty of time to work on this challenge. Of course, I have thought that before only to find out tomorrow that I was wrong about what needed to be done.

If I do get the chance to work on this challenge, I will continue to work on my Outlines and short stories for it. Starting with the outlines. I have already gotten the first one sort of finished. But I still have the second and third ones to do. The more complicated ones.

After I finish with the Outlines, I have four short stories to write. I don’t think they will be too much of a problem, though. After all, they can be any length. Of course, two thousand is probably the limit. But it doesn’t say anywhere that I have seen. I’m going to try to keep them to about a thousand to fifteen hundred each. But you never know with me.




© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038204-Some-Progress