*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038261-Sort-of-Starting-Backward
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038261 added September 27, 2022 at 11:38pm
Restrictions: None
Sort of Starting Backward
Sort of Starting Backward


My day today hasn’t been a complete disaster when it comes to my writing. But it hasn’t been as productive as I wanted it to be either. I didn’t think my brother and I had a lot we needed to be done today. But I was slightly wrong about it. It wasn’t too bad. Only it was more than I thought it was going to be.

I’m not surprised we had a few things that needed to be done today. But I was surprised that we had a lot more than I thought we had. Luckily, it didn’t take us too long to do them. What does that mean? It means that I had plenty of time to work on my October Prep Challenge. And work on it I did. Just not as much as I wanted to work on it.

What did I work on today for this challenge? I continued to work on the three Outlines for this challenge. The first one wasn’t too hard to do because it was single sentences for each chapter, introduction, and conclusion. But the second and third ones weren’t as easy because they were single paragraphs for each chapter, introduction, and conclusion.

Especially, the second Outline. That’s because the third one has been broken down into five parts for each chapter, introduction, and conclusion. The second Outline is a single paragraph for a combination of those five parts. As a result, I had to write the third Outline before I could the second one. At least I did sort of.

I haven’t written the single paragraphs for each part of these chapters, the introduction, and the conclusion. But I am going to write a single sentence for each one. I’m still going to write the single paragraphs from these sentences. Just not right now, I’m not. Only using them now so that I can write the second Outline first.

Unfortunately, I haven’t gotten too far on the third Outline single sentences. But I have gotten quite a bit done on it. It just takes time to write them. And I haven’t gotten too much time today to work on it or them. Hopefully, I will have a little bit of time to work on it before I return to work tomorrow at midnight Thursday morning.

Once I get these finished, I will start working on the four short stories that I will be doing for this challenge. Contest I don’t expect to win. But they are a part of this challenge. I know that I don’t need to participate in these contests. Only I want to do it. After all, they are a part of this challenge.

I don’t think that I should have too much trouble with these short stories. Especially, if I keep them between a thousand to fifteen hundred words each. Don’t know if I can do that, though. I’m usually lucky if I can keep them under two thousand like most contests have as their limits. I have written stories that short stories before. I can do it again.







© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038261-Sort-of-Starting-Backward