*Magnify*
    May     ►
SMTWTFS
   
2
3
4
5
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
Archive RSS
SPONSORED LINKS
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038301-Despite-All-that-Needed-Done-Today
Printer Friendly Page Tell A Friend
No ratings.
Rated: E · Book · Writing · #2242131
There is a lot within me Other Than Scriptwriting. This blog is devoted to those stories.
#1038301 added September 28, 2022 at 11:34pm
Restrictions: None
Despite All that Needed Done Today
Despite All that Needed Done Today


No, it isn’t as bad as this blog entry title makes it read. I did have a lot that needed to be done today. But they didn’t take us that long to do them. As a result, I had plenty of time to work on my October Prep Challenge aka the three Outlines for it.

True, I haven’t gotten the temporary single sentences for the third Outline yet. But I have set up the five parts for each Chapter, Introduction, and Conclusion. Now all I need to do is use the first Outline to write the third one so far. Unfortunately, I didn’t get the chance to do that yet.

I barely got the set-up finished before I had to stop doing it. And I did that for a couple of reasons. One reason is this blog entry. I had to stop doing it because of this blog entry. The other reason is that I have to finish getting ready for work that I will be heading for very soon.

Just under two hours as of this writing right now. That’s when I will be returning to work. When I do, I will be continuing to work on my Challenge Calendar. Once I get that done, I can start working on these Outlines. And once they are finished, I can begin working on my four short stories.

I’m not sure. But I believe that I written up to Day Thirteen before I ended my last shift at work on Sunday at twelve noon. If that is true, then that means I have eighteen more days to write. Nine per day if I can get them finished in the next couple of day.

That’s all the time I have to finish this part of the October Prep Challenge. Of course, I don’t need to do the calendar finished by the end of this month since October is next month. but I think that was one of my problems the last time I tried to do this.

It was mostly because I was trying to do two novels back then. One a Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction, novel. And another that was Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction. I’m only doing this one this year. So, I have a good chance of finishing this one.

The outlines and short stories were also a reason why I didn’t get them finished either. I can’t remember if I finished those Challenges or not. But I think that I did. It was the novels themselves that I didn’t get finished. Not even close to getting them finished.

I don’t want that to happen this time. That’s one of the reasons why I’m only doing one this year. Next year if I accept this challenge, I will do a novel that isn’t Science Faction, I mean Science Fiction. Still not sure which one it will be. But I think it will be a Horror/Scary novel.








© Copyright 2022 PureSciFi (UN: spacefaction at Writing.Com). All rights reserved.
PureSciFi has granted Writing.Com, its affiliates and its syndicates non-exclusive rights to display this work.
Printed from https://www.writing.com/main/books/entry_id/1038301-Despite-All-that-Needed-Done-Today